Bitchy Boyfriend

"What the fuck do you mean you're in Germany?" Brendon was on the phone with Dallon and Dallon isn't too happy. I can hear him yelling and he isn't even on speaker.

"I told you, it's just business." Brendon glanced at me, worry filled in his eyes and pacing back and forth in front of the bed.

"And you don't even let me know? Are you with that guy from the cafe?" 

"I didn't want to wake you! And you would have tried to get me to stay even if I had told you!" Brendon argued back. I was leaned against the headboard, my leg crossed over the other and sipping my coffee. "And yes. I am." 

I'm almost positive Dallon screamed. That's what it sounded like anyway. I waved my hand to get Brendon's attention.

"Speaker." I whispered. Brendon pulled the phone from his ear and put it on speaker.

"- your boyfriend and you're just accepting gifts from this guy that you don't even know and then you go and tell me you aren't having an affair! Bullshit Brendon." I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh.

"I'm not having an affair. You and I aren't even married. So it wouldn't be an affair. And Ryan and I are just friends."

"Friends my ass. You need to get home. I don't trust that guy."

"Dallon, he's just my friend. I'm allowed to have friends, you know. You can't control everything I do. You're just jealous, that's why you don't like him." Dallon laughed and Brendon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jealous, Brendon? I'm not jealous. He's a smug prick just trying to get a piece of ass from you." I got up from the bed and went into the kitchen area and set my half full coffee cup in the sink.

"He's not like that, Dallon. He's a nice guy."

"They're all just nice guys, until they get what they want." Dallon is the smug prick. Not me.

I took the phone from Brendon and ended the call, turning it off and tossing it on the bed.

"What the hell was that for?" Brendon asked, staring at me.

"You shouldn't let him talk to you like that," I turned around and grabbed a tshirt from my suitcase. "he doesn't deserve you."

"You're just saying that because you want me for yourself. Dallon really is a nice guy and he really does love me. He may not act like it all the time but he does. And I love him." I kept my back to Brendon and closed my eyes. "We don't even know each other! Not that well, anyway. I never should have agreed to come here. Dallon is going to leave me over this, I know he will." Brendon was pulling on a jacket and slipping is shoes on when I turned around. He picked his phone up off the bed, turned it on and shoved it in his pocket.

"Where are you going?" I asked quietly.

"I have no idea." He walked passed me and out the door.

"Fucking awesome!" I said to myself. He's got no idea where anything is around here.

I'm not going after him. If he wants a dickhead boyfriend, then whatever.

-

It's been at least four hours since Brendon left. And he hasn't called me once to let me know where he is. I hope he didn't catch a plane and go home. But why would he? He left all of his stuff here.

Just then, my phone started ringing. I sat up and picked it up from the table.

Incoming Call From...
Brendon

I smirked and answered the call.

"Hi."

"I'm lost." Brendon's voice was quiet and he sounded upset.