Chapter 14: Again

Start from the beginning

"So...?"Sein broke the moment of silence that had just passed between us.

"I'll tell him."

"But when?"

"Today." It better be now or else it would become difficult to hold my guilt whenever I cross by Phillipe.

"Okay-"

"But on one condition."

"What is that condition?" He asked confused when we reached the hallway my room was in.

"You need to be with me."

He gave me a mischievous grin and replied, "Sure, Amor."

I felt blood rush to my ears and cheeks at the use of his endearment, with anger. I smacked his head playfully as he cursed under his breath.

"Woman, please attend the princessa lessons without missing a single one. You still hit like a man."

"Suits you right." With that words, I barged into my room to find Ivanna and Valery waiting for me.

"Oh goodness, you arrived." Valery embraced me into a warm hug. Ivanna was twirling her curls using her index  finger looking at both of us.

"How was the meet? Did our plan work?" She asked.

"What plan?" A suspicious and familiar tone reached my ears freezing me at the spot. Ivanna, for goodness' sake please learn to be quiet when needed.

"No-No-Nothing, Sein." I turned around to see Sein standing by the door with his hand placed on the door knob.

He raised his thick eyebrow and questioned me with his gaze, which was intense and tempting. By that time, I knew that he would not allow the matter slide, how much ever I tried to let go.

"I'll explain everything if Phillipe's here too." There's no way I was going to hide the matters under the shadows any more. They would be revealed sooner or later. Let it be sooner than later to avoid the upcoming rush of guilt river.

He nodded at me and took a leave to drag Phillipe here.

"So, you finally decided to tell them the entire truth of your past and our plans too, I see," Valery said.

"Yes, it is better like that you know. To avoid the guilt." I settled on my bed, once I had removed my footwear.

"Do you think that they will take this matter easily?" Ivanna asked, still twirling a strand of hair by her index finger. The trace of concern in her voice had got me thinking into the matter. They definitely would not consider it as a piece of cake. I should have informed them the day Samuel had stepped in this palace.

"I know they will not. But just let's pray for the best." A sad cum nervous chuckle left my mouth as we anxiously waited for the duo to arrive at my room's door step.

After some little chats about training, Ethan, planning etc., the two men strolled into my room casually. Sein had a hard expression plastered on his pretty face whereas my brother was confused as to what was going on. The tension was thick between me and Sein, and the atmosphere existing in the room turned heavy.

"Will anyone tell me what's going on in here?" Phillipe asked with annoyance in his voice. 

He seemed irritated when the I did not utter any words and the silence continued to prolong. It seemed easy when I spoke to Sein but was having a hard time to converse to Phillipe about the same matter. Sein thinks before striking, but Phillipe was contrary to Sein. Angering him was pretty easy.

"Promise me that you'll not get angry?"

"That depends upon what you are going to say." I sighed. There was no running away from the problem.