After a few while, Tiffany stopped sobbing and remove herself from Taeyeon's embrace.

"Thanks."

"You are welcome."

"Let's sit down. You are not planning to stand straight for 3 hours right?" Taeyeon gestured her to sit on the floor.

"But--"

"No buts. Don't worry. Here, you can sit on my jacket. It's clean and bugs free," Taeyeon took of her jacket and lay it down the floor.

Tiffany sat down beside Taeyeon and hugged her knees.

Taeyeon put her hands around Tiffany's shoulder protectively. The latter didn't reject until the hand slowly moved downwards to her waist and to her bottom.

'This byuntae still want to take advantage of me at this situation!!!'

"What are you doing?" Tiffany growled between her teeth.

"What?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

"If you forgot, I still have my other heels."

"Ehe," Taeyeon laughed nervously and moved her arm back on Tiffany's shoulders.

"Move away!"

"Ok. Geezzz.."

Taeyeon pouted and moved her hand away. She decided to sit further, but someone grabbed on her shirt.

"No," said tiffany, almost a whisper.

"I thought you want me away from you?"

"I said just your hands. You can sit beside me. It's your jacket anyway."

"Just sit? No cuddling?"

"Yah you byuntae!"

Taeyeon only laughed and sat beside Tiffany.

"How do you feel after stepping on that cockroach?" asked Taeyeon, teasing.

Tiffany snickered, "I never step on one. Ugh! I hate it! Really, really hate it! And it's my favorite high heels!"

"Really? Haha, too bad," Taeyeon chuckled.

"Are you afraid of the dark?" she asked again.

"No. But..." Tiffany paused deciding to continue or not, "I'm... claustrophobic."

"Oh! Afraid of 'Santa clause'? Ho ho ho! 'Merrrrry Christmas'!"

Tiffany chuckled at the joke and hit Taeyeon playfully on the arm, the one that she hit with her shoe.

"Ouch!"

"Ah I'm sorry!" Tiffany took Taeyeon's arm and rubbed the place she hit gently. "Does it really hurt?"

"Not really," said Taeyeon pretending to be tough. But Tiffany's gentle massage really relieved the pain a bit.

"What about your feet?"

"It's not that hurt. It's fine."

"I'm sorry..."

Taeyeon didn't straightly answer to Tiffany's apologies. But then an idea came to her perverted mind, "No, you are not forgiven."

"What?"

"I will forgive you, but on one condition."

"What is it?" asked Tiffany worriedly. Tiffany could see Taeyeon was pointing on her own cheek and smile cheekily. She frowned, don't know what the latter's meant. "What?"

"Kiss me."

"No!"

"Why not? You hit my arm and step on my feet for no reason."