1

jungkook

jimin was wearing a nice sweatshirt. it was completely black, contrasting his warm summer-sun kissed skin and creamy orange-dyed hair. he looked good - a simple, sleek kind of good that only jimin could pull of without being a try hard.

"jungkook-ah! snap out of it," jimin said. my eyes went back into focus on my best friend, who was waving his pretty hand in front of my face with amusement on his face. did i just call his hands pretty?

"sorry, hyung," i muttered sheepishly. he brought his hand up to my head, rubbing and messing up my hair.

"you're an airhead sometimes," jimin told me, but it wasn't harsh. he said it with a certain fondness in his voice.

"whoopsie," i smiled. this made him laugh lightly, his hands slowing in my hair to now run gently through them and his teeth showing fully. he muttered something that sounded like cute under his breath and i had a problem controlling my heart beat. my eyes fluttered shut because his hands running through my hair made me feel sleepy and content. so, so content.

his phone broke our moment, a loud ring blasting from his pocket. in shock, i jumped, my knee connecting painfully with jimin's hardwood table. pencils scattered off of the table surface onto my lap and feet, some poking me and stinging. in a haste my hands went to clamp and somehow comfort my aching knee, but as my hands made their way down to reach my knee, i hit my elbows on the table too. ouch, i'm a mess.

jimin was calm, pushing me to sit down on a chair gently. he answered his phone easily while he mouthed at me to stay put. with knowing ease, he went to get some ice from the freezer, all the while still talking with someone on the phone. i didn't pay attention to who he was talking to or register what he was talking about, all i could think about how good his back looked in the black sweatshirt as he grabbed the ice and put it into a plastic bag and the pain in my knee and elbows.

by the time jimin came back to me, a tear had slipped out of my eye, which i didn't even notice until his hand came up to brush it off my face. he hung up his phone after saying goodbye, smiling gently at me which made me smile too, momentarily forgetting the pain.

"airhead," he whispered fondly. he gave me ice to put on my elbows and his steady hand put a bag of ice on my knee.

a chill ran through me. i couldn't tell if it was the ice or his touch.

"are you ok?" he asked seriously. i nodded, used to the pain of being a klutz. "you were crying."

"i didn't realize i was. my knee just hurts," i pouted. he squeeze his hands over my knee, not enough to hurt it but a comforting squeeze. another chill ran through me.

"you need to be more careful, jungkookie. you're too clumsy."

"but, jiminnie-hyung," my voice was teasing. "then why would i have you around? you'd have nobody to take care of."

he laughed, knowing i was only joking. he checked to see if i was hurt anywhere else and he put a bandage over a place on my leg scraped by a pencil. after the pain was gone, he put the ice in the garbage and came to sit back by me, holding our jackets

"jin-hyung wants us to go to his house. that's why he called," jimin informed me. he put his own jacket on, then informed me to stand up and turn around so he could put my jacket on.

"are we walking?"

"yes, pabo. we don't have cars."

"hey!" i slapped his arm lightly. "i thought we would take the bus."

"careful, i'm still older than you! and i just want to walk with you," he told me, smiling. he grabbed my hand and we walked to jin-hyung's house. i couldn't control the chills running through my body or the limp in my walk because of my aching knee.

+

i'm not sure if this is good at all but i jhope you enjoyed and i jhope everyone has a nice day! :-)