0

clumsy.

jungkook was a clumsy boy, really. he couldn't walk five feet without his hips softly jutting into one thing or another. he would stub his toe and break his nail and he would say these small, breathy "ow"s under his breath.

but, it was his fault, he didn't take precautions. he knew he was a clumsy mess—his mom told him every time he came home with a scrape on his knee and dirt on his face. he was very aware of it and he didn't even attempt to prevent his misfortunes from happening. they were almost just another part of him—the weird jungkook guy that always bumps into things.

and he ran into jimin. the timid, quiet 10 year old boy bumped into the calm and funny jimin. his eyes were glued to the floor as he walked, practically asking for something to run into. asking for jimin. they collided and jimin steadied him when he almost fell. their skin touched and it felt like magic when they both muttered their "ow"s and laughed.

they were attached at the hip ever since. it was almost a blessing because jungkook ran into less things, instead running into jimin and his warm body and cute smile. it was easy, heck it was almost fun to run into jimin. and jungkook is still clumsy and jimin still loves him for it. and jungkook found himself completely, fully, clumsily falling—no, tripping—in love with his best friend.

+

listen this is just a small preface-ish thing! i hope you like and support this story! :-)