“Well... You've got a point there” She replied.

“Okay so, when are we going again?” I asked, hoping she'd know the exact day.

“Wait a second. I will ask him!” She replied smiling and typing something into her phone. “He said in two days actually, we should come over for dinner” she smiled at me.

I smiled back. Nervously.

Was that Alex actually meant to be my mate? Or would somebody come as well and we would meet there? What if I go my time will be extended again? I started to ask myself too many things once again and decided to drink a coffee to calm down. I prepared 3cups of coffee, knowing the others would join me and sat at the table, pouring milk and sugar in it.

I drank it, and let myself fall. I didn't want to think about the clock again, so I just thought about what I was going to do again. Once again I was ripped out of my thoughts by Alice.

“We need to go shopping tomorrow” She stated, eating a cookie.

“What? Why?” I asked confused.

“If you haven't noticed, we both meet our mates at the same time and I want to have new clothes for that. So?” She asked, looking at me. I mean she already knew my answer, because even if I said no, she would drag me along.

“Sure, why not?” I asked, taking another sip of my coffee.

“Okay great! Tomorrow it will be” She smiled and with that she was off. I chuckled while shaking my head, knowing she'd come back to get her coffee. Seconds later she came back, her head hung down. She didn't even look up when she took the coffee, muttered a thanks and with that she left the kitchen. I smiled and put my knees up to my chest, hugging them.

I'm not sure why I wasn't in a hurry, I mean I had to go to work. But some why, I just wanted to drink my coffee in peace.

After I was done, I placed it in the sink and started to get dressed and brushed my hair. I decided to go with a pair of white skinnies and my black vans, and of course my working shirt. I worked at an apple store, and it was messed up shit.

I put my brown blondish hair into a pony tail and took my bag with my belongings, before yelling a good bye to everybody.

I walked down the familiar streets and started to listen to music. 10Minutes later I arrived at my work place and put my bag into my locker, before starting work.

I went up to a shelf and started to refill it with whatever belonged in there.

As it was only about 9am on a Thursday, there weren't many customers. I could only see 2 or three people walking around, and they were just looking for head phones or something. Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder.

“Yes?” I asked, trying to sound polite. I guess I failed, but it was still so early.

“Erm, yeah, I was just wondering if you could tell me where the adapters are?” the boy asked. I now looked up at him and saw that it was just him and another guy. The one talking to me had brownish hair and brown eyes, and was well … Pretty pale. He looked cute though and was dressed normally. He wore a beanie that was covering his hair and made it swap over his forehead. The other guy just stood there awkwardly. He also had brown hair, but I couldn't see his eye color. He was wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

“Sure! The second row, on the right shelf. They should be there” I answered smiling. He nodded a thanks and with that they were away.

I continued to restock the shelves and just heard the guys leaving.