This. Isn't. Real.

The voice in my head reminded me.
Nodding, I forced myself to get off the ground, sadly so, that option was nothing but a useless move. So, I gave up. Well, not entirely.
"I WANT YOU DEAD!!!" A random voice screamed and shook my shoulders wildly. Blood raining down on me in a constant beat, a bloody rhythm, a deadly melody, something only so peaceful, heart calming to the dead.
Though, I supposed the dead would even scream in horror at the sound of it.

As I looked up still, my eyes could never listen to my heart.

Close your eyes!

But I couldn't. Still staring up, I saw the sky growing darker and darker as the blood continued to splitter splatter on me.
The sky was struck by lightning, whitening my sight and allowing me to see the person who kept shaking me.

T-Torri?!

My mind screamed at her, she looking at me psychopathically. Her smile said anything but sanity. Eyes... Hell... Her eyes! Had black substance flowing thickly down her ghostly white face.
I felt her hands grabbing my hair and her other hand holding something round and heavy.
"I WANT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEAD!!" She screamed as she threw my parents head onto my face.

NO!! IT ISN'T REAL!!!

My mind now screamed in horror and fright.
She still kept shaking me for what seemed like for eternity. Torri just sitting on my torso, her nails digging deeply into my flesh, her arms banging my body onto the ground over and over again. My mouth couldn't move or do anything but let agape and trembling in trauma.

"JUST DIE ALREADY! NO ONE LOVES YOU!" She screamed, at the end of her voice suddenly turned into a deep demonic tone along with chorus of other demonic voices screaming, "JOIN US IN DEPRESSION!!! WE NEED YOU!!!"
It went on and on like a broken recorder, played over and over again until it seemed like the new hit song played again and again on the radio.

"It's.. Not... Real..." Was the last thing I said before everything seemed to be screaming at me, my heart beating furiously, blood flooding the place, causing me to be drowned in fear.
Just when everything seemed scary enough, the guy I murdered sliced Torri's neck brutally and tossed her body away like a rag doll. Sounds funny and amusing but right now, it seemed like.. Just haunting.
"I'll finish you off myself." He held my neck, choking me.
Now.. It seemed more like a hallucination. I couldn't breathe.

At last, I gave up.

"SOMEONE!!! HELP ME!!!" I screamed the loudest I could, "PLEASE HELP ME!!!"
My eyes now shut, my body crumpling up into a ball and somehow my hoodie covering my face. Thunder booming through the neighborhood while the sounds of my sobs were barely heard, maybe not heard at all.
"I'M BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE!!!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

*few hours later...*

"Omo! Y/N!" Someone screamed.
I could hear footsteps, they were heading towards me.
"Y/N! Wake up!" Someone shook me.

"JUST DIE ALREADY! NO ONE LOVES YOU!"

I gasped and screamed, "HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!!!" My eyes snapped open.
My hands flew to my hair, grabbing a fistful and my body curled up into a ball.
"Y/N! What's happening?! Calm down!" He said, holding me tightly.
I wheezed and coughed violently, everything still flashing before my eyes.
Tears spilling and body trembling while I continued to gasp for breath.