I felt some weird presence behind me. I took a glance and noticed a really expensive white car behind me. Probably, Mercedez. Even worse, it was following me. I walked slowly and took a deep breath, ready to run. Then I ran as fast as I could. I took a glance behind me and saw a guy with black outfit from the bottom to the top, got out from his car and he started to chase me.

The question was why didn't he chased me with his car?

"Great," I thought that my advantage of being an athlete in my school could make me reach my home that not so far away- only like few blocks- but then, I failed. He got me. He was faster than me. "Did I scare you, sweetheart?" He hugged me from behind as he gripped my hands tightly. I screamed as loud as I could then he used his left hand to cover my mouth and the other gripped my hand. Lucky him that his hands were bigger than mine. He was a guy after all.

He dragged me into his car. I couldn't clearly see his face since he wore black 'Ray Ban' sunglasses and 'Vans' hoodie. How did I know? It showed clearly the band's name. He locked his car doors before I could escape. I was struggling and he snapped.

"Who the hell are you and what do you from me?!" I shouted. "I'm your boyfriend and what I want- No, what I need is you," He smirked, darkly. I was too afraid to move when I saw a gun beside him. He could kill me anytime he wanted. I couldn't stop crying while he drove his car to wherever he wanted to go- about hours. Of course he did try to stop me from crying much more. I just couldn't help myself.

"We arrived, sweetheart," He chuckled and opened his door. He rushed to my door and opened it. Before I could walk myself, he gently picked me up bridal style and walked in to his house, I supposed- or maybe a mansion, but I didn't know him. "I can walk," I said while he chuckled, "Not that I care." He reached to a room that probably his room. He laid me on the bed. "Now listen to me. You," He pointed at me, "-are mine and no one can have you even though it's your mum or your dead father," I was about to protest but he hushed me with his finger on my lip. I was about to kick, punch, push and smack him but I couldn't struggle anymore, I didn't have enough energy to do that, however, I was saving it. Oh how I wish I could those things to him.

"I have rules here. So first of all, DO NOT ESCAPE because I will find you no matter where you are and how far you go. Second, no talking back or harsh words and number three, no rolling eyes around here. I will add more for the time being. If you break any of these rules, the answer is always punishment. Get it?" He asked. What could I say when myself was defenseless?

"Y-Yes ..." I lied. He smiled- satisfied as he kissed my forehead and he walked out from the room, he turned around and said, "Do. Not. Escape." He just said it twice. Like, twice. I heard the door locked from the outside. Well of course, locking room and kidnapping were bound to be together. I saw a window so I thought this would be my chance. He could lock the door but he couldn't lock the window since I was inside the room. "Pretty smart am I," I mumbled.

I couldn't promise to follow the rules because I might break 1, 2 or probably all of them and I did the first one.

I climbed the window and looked at the ground. It was too high but I had to make it or else I would be stuck in the fearful nightmare. I took a deep breath and jumped out from the window. I groaned when I sprained my feet but I ignored them. I was surprised when I saw the big and thick woods in front of me. I thought that it was impossible for me to escape but who ever fucking care at the time you're in danger. So,I kept running.

End Of Flasback

There I was, hiding behind a tree, shaking in fear. 'I'm sorry mum, I'm really sorry... I shouldn't ignore you... '

"Found you," I heard his voice behind me as my eyes widened. I turned around and saw he was smirking yet furious. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. He pinned me on the tree and it hurt my back. "What did I told you?!" His eyes full of madness and anger.

First. Rule. In. This. New. Life. Don't escape. But I fucking broke it.

I kept my mouth shut, well I could not speak even a word. "You just broke the first rule in just one day not even 5 minutes!" He yelled, then he sighed.

"That's why I told you, you will never have a chance to escape because I will find you no matter where you are," He snapped. "W-Why did you do this .. why me..?" I managed to gather all my courage and energy to say that out loud.

"I told you, sweetheart. I love you and I really mean it. You're mine. I don't know why but it just you," He said as I nodded (forced- of course). "Now repeat after me; I'm Yours," He said. "I'm y-yours.." I sniffed as my eyes started to form some tears. "Good, sweetheart," He smirked and hugged me tightly. I knew it was protective hug or probably the right word was overprotective hug and I won't hug him back. He was my kidnapper- kidnapper in love.

My life had been turned upside down...by him.

-Kidnapped.