Chapter 15

Thursday
January 14, 2016

India POV

Chris is sick today and Im lonely as shit. Moni aint talking to me because I didnt tell her mama that I had Chris in the room with me, thats her dumb ass fault for being loud as fuck. We just got done with our 1st block final exam and a bitch failed that PE exam. Coach Moorfield really thought I was gone run 85 pacers. Bullshit. I ran 17 of them bitches and that was it. I still have an A in that class though.

*

We are on our way to 2nd block and I was listening to music looking down at my phone and someone bumped into me.

"Man what the fu-, oh hey Stephen." I said.

"Where is Chris?" He asked walking beside me.

"He is sick." I responded.

"Awe man, I needed to tell him something." Stephen said.

"What is it?" I quickly said.

"Something." He chuckled walking the other direction to his class.

Stephen POV

I really dont have nothing to tell Chris, I just wanted to mess with India. Im so silly.

Chris POV

Im sick and bored as shit man. I finished a song eariler that I wrote a couple of days ago. I thought about India the whole time as I wrote this song. I dont know why but this song is much different from my other songs. My others songs are just about sex because I wanted to attract people to my music when I actually put my music out there. But this song is more mature if you ask me.

I wanna make love, yeah I wanna make love to you baby, that's all I wanna do, oh girl
I can't get enough, ooh yeah, hey
I'm loving you baby, that's all I wanna do
Girl I wanna love you, baby
Oh I wanna make love to you, yeah I said baby, baby, baby, woah
I wanna make love to you, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah baby, girl you look so good
You're all I can think about, the only one
I can't be without, yeah
Everything you do, woah, oh no
Girl I swear I have no doubt, I'm gon' make you scream and shout
Girl I wanna love you, baby
Yeah I wanna make love to you, yeah
I said baby, baby, baby, yeah
I wanna make love to you, yeah yeah yeah Baby girl, give me some, give me some loving, oh yeah
I love the look on your face when I'm deep in love
All I need in my life, girl is your loving, yeah
Girl give me some, give me some loving, oh Girl I wanna love you, baby
I wanna make love to you, yeah
I said baby, baby, baby
I wanna make love to you, yeah yeah yeah
Girl I now wanna make love to you Yeah, yeah, yeah
Wanna make love to you.

I call it 'make love' .

I want India to be the first person to hear it so I think when she gets home from school Im gone call her over here.

***

India POV

Finally we are out of school. Im happy as fuck that we dont have school tomorrow or Monday. God is good.
I go straight home because there was nothing else for me to do.

*
I pull up in my drive way and stare at Chris house.

"My baby sick." I mumbled to myself. I missed him all day.

Me: Are you up?

Chris☺️: Yes Ma'am.

Me: Im coming over then

Chris☺️: Great there is something I want to show you

What the hell Chris needs to show me. It cant be nothing cute because then Im just gone want to have sex with him and it is not the time for all of this because he is sick. I hurry up and get out the car and rush over to his house. I catch my breath before I opened the door because I was tired as a bitch. Im out of shape. After I caught my breath I opened the door and walked into his room.

"Hey Chris." I smile sitting on his bed.

"Hey baby." He sat up smiling.

I am getting comfortable with calling me baby.

"I would give you a kiss but you sick." I giggled.

"Right cant have you getting sick." Chris chuckled.

"What you need to show me?"

"Listen to this and tell me what you think about it." Chris said playing a song.

*

"You sound so mature." I said after the song was over.

"Is that a good thing?" Chris asked chuckling.

"Of course. I absolutely love the song." I said leaning over kissing his lips.

"You are going to get sick." Chris smiled pulling away from the kiss.

"I dont care." I smirked reconnecting our lips.

Trey POV

"Wait just a damn minute. Moni what you mean your mom said we have to break up?" I said through the phone.

"She is making me break up with you Trey because we had sex." Moni said crying.

"And you really doing this"

"She is my mother Trey, I have to do what she says."

"Ight well fuck you bitch, your pussy stank anyways. Smelling like a fish market." I said hanging the phone up.

Her pussy dont stank for real, I just said that because I was pissed off. Moni got on my nerves all the time but I really loved the girl. Bitch done hurt a niggas feelings.

Moni😍💍: Now you know my pussy dont stank.

Me: I know, I was just mad

Moni😍💍: I know, but Trey you know I really didnt want to do this.

Me: I know

Moni😍💍: How about we just keep it lowkey?

Me: No, we can stay boyfriend and girlfriend and just dont let your parents find out.

Moni😍💍: Thats what I meant by keeping it lowkey

Me: Oh. Then yeah lets do that

Moni😍💍: You are so so silly :,)

Me: I know, thats why you love me

Moni😍💍: With all my heart

Moni is my fucking baby man.