Chapter 3

Chris POV

I get fully dressed at 9:56 and start to head back downstairs. Thanks god my mama brought that big ass speaker last year and I guess I have to plug my phone up to it for the music. Dont worry my shit is going to be lit.

I plug my phone up to the speaker and I think Ima play some Cheif Keef first to get all the niggas and some of the girls hyped.

I heard people talking outside so I went to peep through the little hole in the door and it is an ass load of people standing in front of my house. The guys wasnt lying when they said they getting everyone to come.

I went to go and play 'Faneto' and open the door and everybody started coming in. It was packed as shit in the house and I opened the door like 20 seconds ago.

"I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga
Told you, nigga, who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga
No, nigga, pull up on your blocks, we gon' blow, nigga
Go, nigga, run, nigga, run from the po', nigga (police nigga)
Gas what I smoke nigga
Feds at my door, jump out the window, nigga
Know you can't get no money silly ho
I just hit a stain, faneto!" The guys and some of the girls yelled jumping up and down.

Damn, 5 minutes in the party Im already sweating like a run away slave. And I cant find India anywhere

India POV

I get out of the shower and I can hear the music already.

"Damn its like 10:10 and they are that hyped already." I mumbled to myself.

I do my hygiene and put my clothes on and went to the party. As soon as I walked outside it was cold as a bitch so I hurried over to Chris house. When I got over there, there was a lot of niggas outside smoking. I hurried passed them and went inside.

As soon as I stepped foot in the house and walked in middle of everyone 'Round of Applause' by Waka Flocka started playing and I instantly got turnt.

I started throwing my ass and someone came behind me. I looked around not stopping and it was August.I turned back around and started giving him the work and I heard someone yell "Fuck it up India!".

Chris POV

Im dancing with some girl name Danielle (In media) and she is giving a nigga the fucking work right now. At first I was just letting her just dance on me until I noticed a circle was forming around us, so I started dancing back to give these muthafuckas a show

India POV

After the song was over my ass felt like I was about to die, I couldnt breathe at all. I finally got outside and when the air hit my face I felt like I wanted to cry because it felt so good.

"Wassup baby." Andre bitch ass said.

"Dont call me baby." I said about to walk back in.

"You gone give me a dance later on?" He asked biting his bottom lip.

"Nigga please." I said walking back in.

This nigga must be out of his got damn mind.

Chris POV