Chapter 5

Christmas Night 🎄

Chris POV

What India doesn't know is that I went out and brought her this necklace for Christmas yesterday. I wanted to give it to her tonight while me and her are alone. I text her so she can come over.

Me: Come over

India😍: Why lol

Me: I have something to give you.

India😍: What is it

Me: You'll see

India POV

I dont believe Chris got me something like I know Chris is sweet and all but I know a nigga that met me 3 days ago didnt get me something for Christmas.

I throw on some comfortable clothes and ran over to Chris house. This has been the wormest Chrismas we had in years.

When I got over to his house I just walked right in.

"Chris!" I yelled.

"Up here!" He yelled back.

I followed his voice and went to his room. He was playing music and it sounded like him.

"Is this more of your music?" I ask walking in sitting on his bed.

"Yeah, this one is called 'Sex' " He chuckled.

"It sounds amazing." I smiled.

"Thanks." He said.

"So, you had something to give me?" I asked.

"Yeah close your eyes." He said

I did as was told.

Chris POV

I went to my closet and got the box with the necklace in it. I hope she likes it. I went back to her holding the box up.

"Open your eyes." I smiled.

She did and gasp as she took the box and open it.

"Chris no you didnt get me a necklace with my name on it. Are these real diamonds?" She gasp.

"Yes, baby I get nothing fake." I chuckled.

"Chris I wish you wouldve told me you got me something so I couldve got you something." She said admiring the necklace.

"I didnt want you to get me anything. You being a good friend every since I got here is good enough for me." I smiled.

"Thank you so much." India said getting up and giving me a hug.

"You're welcome." I said hugging back.

I then looked her in her eyes and slowly leaned in for a kiss and then our lips connected and its like I felt magic.

August POV

Every since the night of the party I couldnt get Danielle out of my hand. Like everything I do I think about the little bih.

Since my moms gone to spend the night with her new man I think this is the perfect time to get some Christmas Sex. I decided to text her.