Chapter 8

Adeline's POV

I laid on the couch trying not to scream out in pain. My chest hurt when I breath and my arms and legs hurt when I move. "Emmett, you okay?" I mumbled. "Just fine. Look at you." He said pointing at me. "I'm okay." I told him. "Uh no you're not." He said. "A okay." I responded. That's when they started talking.
What's wrong with her
She's hurting
I realized that
She has 7 broken ribs And her arms and legs are shattered.
*sigh*
Carlisle got up and left the room.
When will she be healed
About a week from now she will still be sore though

I laid on the couch processing what I just heard. I couldn't take it anymore. A tear slipped out of my eye followed by many others. A fierce growl came out of me. Esme walked to my side. "What's wrong dear?" She asked. I flashed my teeth at her making her take a step back.
Edward ran into the room. "She needs to hunt." He commented. "How do we do that?" Jasper said following him out of the room. "Alice, Edward. Can you bring back a few animals?" Carlisle asked appearing at my side. "Jasper, you should go too." He said. "No." Jasper replied firmly. "She is very dangerous right now. She is thirsty and in pain. Not a good combination." Carlisle told him. I let out a growl kind of scream.
"Go, now!" He commanded. "Is there anything we can do for her?" Esme asked. "I'm afraid not. The only thing to do is to let time pass." Carlisle told her. She nodded. I lifted my hands to put them to my throat but the pain was unbearable. I let out a shriek of pain making everyone jump. "Shh. It's okay Addie. We have blood coming." Rosalie comforted me. I growled a low fierce snapping noise.
I continued to growl and pant as time passed. I was growing impatient and the burning sensation in my throat just continued to get worse. "Stay strong Adeline. It's almost over." Esme said. I made a weird sound trying to acknowledge her.
Carlisle walked over to me and knelt down besides me. "Are you okay Addie? They will be back soon." He told me. I snapped my teeth at him as he leaned back. "Shh, it's okay." He said stroking my hair. I let out a fierce snarl. He got up and backed away leaving me in pain.

A few minutes later, the smell of blood wafted through the air as Alice danced into the room. Esme pulled up a chair for Jasper to sit in. He sat by my side as Edward handed him a deer. He held up to my mouth for me as I drank the blood. I had gone through 3 deer until I felt satisfied.

Sorry it's so short. I've been very busy lately. Thanks so much for the 100 reads. Luv you all😘