Lesson 42

"A REAL MAN chooses to honour, love, respect, adore and be faithful to one woman."
____________________________________

Life is unpredictable.

Hana hates kids and her peers and anyone who she deems as immature. Her dream man would be a mature adult.

But when fate told otherwise, who was she to argue? Especially when this boy standing in front of her means everything he say.

"HANA!! YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER MET TO THE EXTREME!!"

And as proud as Hana was in being mature, she is still a girl in heart. So you can't blame her when she blushed at the compliment.

As flustered as she is, the boy in front of her is unfortunately not her dream man. And thus, rejection must be said. That was the plan originally. Until the boy in front of her became a man she dreamed of.

"Hana. I really like you. Will you go out with me?"

Gone was the loud boy that irritates her and a man replaced the spot. A man that meant every word he had uttered. A man with serious eyes that shook her to the core. A man with a face that shows determination and maturity that she never thought he would have.

Unable to say a thing, she only nodded in agreement only to find her eyes staring into the man's eyes. She inwardly shivered.

"Thank you, Hana. I'll make sure you won't regret agreeing this."

After he said that, he kissed the back of her hand before smiling at her. By now, Hana was sure if she tried to speak, it would only come out as gibberish. So she chose to keep quiet and blush to the extreme.
____________________________________

10 years had passed and Hana would sometimes wonder why he fell for that man. She stared at the simple gold band on her ring finger and can't help but smile.

"Hana! I'm back to the extreme!"

A man's voice boomed behind her. She rolled her eyes before turning to the man now her husband.

"Welcome back," she greeted. She was expecting for a hug from her husband like always but instead was surprised by a kiss on the cheek. Stunned, she could only stare at him, trying hard not to gape while her husband only smiled widely.

"What was that for?" she asked once she regained her sense two seconds later. Her husband only scratched his flushed cheek in embarassment.

"Just wanted to do it to the extreme," he said.

A moment of brief silence before....

"Hana? Why are you red to the extreme?"

Hana said nothing as she looked away. Seriously, if this man's loudness isn't the death of her, then maybe this man's random affection will.
____________________________________

This pair is just too cute!!! I like this pair very much!!! This chapter is too cute!!! Waaa!!!!!