Lesson 16

"Behind every successful person is a substantial of coffee."
____________________________________

Reborn is the world's greatest hitman. Feared by all and challenged by none, he is like a god, worshipped by others.

His every wish was fulfilled, his every command was followed. A man who knows nothing but perfection. He is without a doubt, a man with no flaws.

But, contrary to what others had thought, Reborn is in fact, very human. A man who has his own flaws and faults. The only difference between all the amateurs and Reborn was his ability to cover his flaws gracefully.

But still, that does not mean Reborn does not have a few flaws of himself. One of his greatest flaws that was later learned by the future Decimo the hard way was Reborn's inability to behave professionally (in Reborn's term) with other people when he doesn't have a cup of espresso at least once on that day.

Without the espresso, Reborn will definitely, undoubtly, positively become the most sadistic and cruel bastar- *cough* I mean person, the world would ever witness.

And it also doesn't help the fact that the future Decimo is also the said hitman's student. The result? An equally sadistic and cruel bast- *cough* I mean person who could rival said hitman when not served his daily dose of coffee with ten spoons of sugar before heading off to go through his...... very eventful day.