seven.

I woke to my alarm. I groaned.

"Day 2 here we go." I untangle my legs from the sheets with a sigh.

I take a shower, and dry my wavy hair. I put on white lace matching thong and bra. I put on a pair of black leggings and a short sleeve burgundy crop top. I put my hair into a messy bun, and put on a pair of black Doc Marten's despite it being so warm.

I put on a little bit of mascara and blush. 

I was ready in about an hour, so I got my coffee, and made sure to make extra for Niall and Zayn. 

I decided to eat something, and chose some toast. I fixed it quickly, and ate it, drinking some more coffee before going across the hall to get Niall and Zayn.

I knocked, and Zayn opened it. He was completely dressed and ready as well as Niall who appeared from behind him.

"Get your coffee." I smile, letting them out as I locked up for them.

I went into my apartment again, and grabbed my phone, purse, coffee, keys and their keys.

"Okay, you ready?" I ask as they finish getting their coffee. They nod, and I lock up, following them down the hall into the elevators.

"New school day so different outfit, correct Niall?" I ask. He nods, pulling out his copy of the script which has tons of little notes scattered in the margins. 

Outfit ideas, where changes are necessary, new days, basically so he knew how many outfits I needed for the part. 

"Quite a lot written, Ni." I observe the papers as he flips through. He huffs. "Kinda, yeah." he laughs breathily.

We make it to the limo outside of the building, and climb in.

"Can it be a dress today?" I smile. He looks through his notes for a moment, before nodding in my direction. "Sure, you can pick your favorite that I already have set up." he smiled. 

I discussed my hair and make up with Zayn as we were on our way to the studio.

We were there at about 8:30, and we had to be ready to shoot at 10:00. 

Niall let me choose my favorite dress. (on side! btw she's playing Rose.)

I take off my clothes, putting them on one of the chairs, and slip the dress on. I mean, these boys are like brothers to me, and they're also gay, no shame in being practically naked, I guess.

"Like it?" I stare at myself in the mirror. "Definitely, you look amazing." Niall nodded at me, fixing it a bit.

"Okay, Rose. It's time to do your hair and make up." Zayn smiled at me as he set up his tools. I go and sit on the chair, trying not to wrinkle the dress. 

Zayn does a natural as well as bold make up look, and my hair slightly messy and wavy, but primarily straight. "Thank you." I jump up from my seat. I put on a pair of silver Jack Rogers, and we go out to the main place.

"Hey." I greet Isabella with a smile, and a friendly hug. "How are you?" she huffed, brushing her fingers through her curly hair. "I'm pretty good, and yourself?" I walk over to the tables. "Good, good." she sighed. 

I sat on top of the table, crossing my legs. 

"Hey, I'm going to go run my lines, because unlike some people I can't effortlessly learn them." she giggles, walking away. I smile, waving. I get out my phone, and text Niall and Zayn in a group conversation.

To: Ni, Zaynie: rescue me, children. i'm bored and i have no one to talk to. i'm on set alone so come entertain me.

I send it, but receive no replies from either. I bounce my knee, staring at my black phone screen.