three.

HEY GUYS! so i want to say, when i wrote this book and got all the outfits put together before i published, her name was Jessica not Megan. but then i met this girl who was named Jessica and I was like ew bc i thought of her every time i wrote SO I CHANGED HER NAME TO MY OWN BECAUSE I COULDNT THINK OF ANY OTHERS!! so yeah ignore any mistakes i make with the whole jessica thing! thanks :)

----

I woke up to Megan cheering.

"What?" I groaned sitting up. "I JUST GOT A CALL FROM THE MOVIE I TRIED OUT FOR AND I GOT THE LEAD ROLE!" Meg ran around screaming.

I jumped up and screamed with her.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!" I screamed with her.

"I KNOW RIGHT I START NEXT MONTH!" she giggled.

I hugged, her squealing. This part is an AMAZING part of her career!

"It's being shot in Miami because we need the beach to shoot it!" she smiled at me.

My face fell. "Oh no, we have to be apart again. I'm shooting in New York." I frowned.

"We will still talk and we can visit each other during breaks!" she smiled at me. "Yeah." I smiled at her.

"What should we do today?" I say. "I think we have an appearance tonight on the red carpet." Megan frowns.

"Okay, we have to get outfits." Megan frowns again. "Oh no, Leah is out of town, she's in Paris for another client." I begin to panic.

Leah is our stylist. We basically tell her the event, and she picks an outfit for us and does our hair and makeup because fashion is truly NOT our thing.

"Do we know anyone with fashion sense?" Ali shrugs at me. "Let me call Niall and see." I told her.

I picked up my phone and called Niall, putting him on speaker so we could both hear.

He picked up after a couple rings.

"Hello?" I heard him say. "Hey Niall, it's Rose. Do you have any fashion sense at all?" I ask him, while getting out of bed.

"Duh. I didn't spend such a long time in the closet to not have amazing fashion sense. Why?" Niall said. "The person who picks out our clothes and does our make up is out of town. And neither Meg nor I have any fashion sense at all." I sigh.

I watched her go into the bathroom to get ready.

"Okay, I'll help you. And Zayn's coming too. He's doing your hair and makeup, he's amazing because he has sisters." Niall told me.

"Okay. Pick you up in like an hour?" I said to him. "Sure. See you soon." he said.

I went to get ready.

I was ready in 40 minutes, with Megan being done in the same amount of time.

We went and got in her favorite car, the white Lamborghini she was in love with ( A/N - it was the first car that came to mind ) and I drove to Niall's and Zayn's house.

I ran up to the steps, and rang the doorbell. Zayn and Niall emerged holding hands.

I smiled at them as we wordlessly went down to the car.

I got in the front seat, and began driving.

"Okay so we have a red carpet appearance tonight and we need a really nice dress." I told the boys.

Niall spoke up first, "Are you going for more of a high end store, or more of a classic look?"

We both shrugged in sync. "All we know is it will be formal." Meg said.

I nodded.

---

Niall chose this beautiful strapless dress out for me, and a beautiful white lace dress for Megan. ( on side !! ) Megan loved her dress, as did I.

He also choose black heels for me, and nude glossy heels for Megan. We paid, and headed back to our house. By that time it was 2:00 when we got back. We had to leave by 4:30 to be on time.

"Okay we have to be done by 4:30!" Megan yelled as we ran to take another shower.

We both did, and dried our hair on the towels letting it fall our natural waves and put on our dresses and shoes.

I came out before Megan, and Zayn began doing my hair. He decided to do loose curls for my hair.

Meg came out ten minutes later.

Zayn curled my hair in 15 minutes, and decided to do gorgeous messy waves for Meg.

Zayn then did our make up, doing a more natural look for me, while he did more makeup on Megan to go with her skin tone.

After Zayn finished, we were both astonished with the results.

"Okay, every time I need my hair and make up done, I'm calling you." I grinned.

"What if I get you two to work for my movie?" I grinned at them.

"We couldn't." Zayn and Niall laughed.

"Why not? I could totally get you the job, I'm the lead role. The director would totally let you do it!" I smiled at them.

"You should." Megan nodded.

"This is crazy. We can't just GO to whatever city it's being shot in." Niall shook his head, laughing.

"It's in New York City. And I could totally get you guys an awesome place there! I know the manager of the place we have an apartment at! He could hook you guys up! And if not, there is always guest bedrooms in my place!" I smiled at them.

"We can't pay for our house while we live there." Zayn laughed. "I got it! If it's my idea I'm paying for it." I smiled.

After them resisting some, they finally both sighed "Fine. We'll do it." they smiled at each other.

"I'll make some calls tomorrow!" I told them. "Thank you so much, Rose. This is amazing of you to do." Zayn smiled at me. I nodded.

"Hey do you guys want to come to the event with us? You could walk on the red carpet with us if you'd like!" Meg smiled.

Niall and Zayn looked at each other in awe.

They smiled, nodding.

"OKAY MOVE! DO YOU GUYS HAVE TUXEDOS?!" I yelled.

They shook their heads, backing away at my loud tone

"OUT TO THE CAR!" I yelled, jogging to the door in my heels. I grabbed my black clutch and ran out to the Range Rover.

I hopped into the drivers seat, everyone else following me into the car.

I drove to the nearest place, and made the boys rush in. We only had about an hour left, and they had to try them on and get fitted.

Jess and I waited near the front of the store for them for about 40 minutes.

The boys walked out, having their tuxedos completely fitted. We smiled, rushing to pay for them.

Niall and Zayn resisted me trying to pay, by trying to shove their cards to the lady, but I finally got the lady to take my card. I smirked at them, while the groaned in defeat.

We got in the car, and headed to the red carpet appearance.

*****

i figured i was done with that chapter.