five.

"C'mon you guys are so slow!" I yelled back at Niall and Zayn who were slowly going down the hallway while I went as fast as I could while carrying two suitcases, Niall was carrying my other. My room came before theirs so I quickly got out my key, unlocking the door and screaming.

I did this everytime, so the other year round residents ALWAYS knew when I was here. I gasped because I always forgot how beautiful the view was. ( picture on side , I just figured the actual view was what was in her living room but isn't it gorgeous ?! Anyone want to get an apartment like this together omf yes )

I even heard Niall and Zayn gasp. I squealed once again turning my radio on, and sung danced around to Cheerleader. As I turned I saw Zayn and Niall laughing at me taking a video. I gasped. I laughed and kept going.

"Putting that on Twitter!" Zayn yelled at me. I looked back at him shrugging.

All of a sudden my favorite song came on, Drag Me Down.

I gasped.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" I shrieked. I ran over to them grabbing their hands and pulling them over, and made them dance, and they started singing to each other and dancing with each other, leaving me third wheeling like usual.

I had only ever had one boyfriend, and that's because my manager said it would be good for me to date another actor.

I had to date Josh Hutcherson who turned out to be a complete dick, but I was forced to date him for at least three months, and I haven't dated anyone since.

On the other hand Jessica has dated about ten people, and they were all her choice, and most of them were honestly great guys, they just weren't meant to be, you know?

Zayn and Niall continued dancing so I took their stuff down to their room because they left their key on top of their luggage. Their door was only 3 down and across the hall.

I opened it and brought their three bags in. They had an amazing view as well, just not of the same things sadly. I loved theirs, it had a slightly different set up than mine. The walls were white, and they had black and white furniture, light marble counters and light wood for their cabinets. They had a 60 inch television as well as 2 bedrooms, one with a king, one with a queen and each had double showers and a large Jacuzzi.

I went back down the hall to my bedroom to see them in there slow dancing to a slower song. I giggled at how cute they were.

"Okay love birds time to check out your apartment." I called to them. They laughed and went down to their rooms. I closed my door, and went to unpack. As soon as I got my bags into my room, I heard my door fly open. Startled, I went out to see what it was. When I walked out of my room, I got tackled by Niall and Zayn. I giggled as they held me tightly.

"Why am I being hugged?" I laugh at them. "Because we can't thank you enough what you've done for us, this is absolutely amazing, and were getting paid so much to do something we love with one of our best friends thanks to you." Zayn told me. "Of course! I am happy to have friends like you guys." I smile at them.

"So we start tomorrow right?" Niall smiles at me. I nod. "The limo comes at eight so be ready!" they both nod, and as they start to walk away I pull Niall back and whisper "And make sure you're able to walk." I smile at him, winking. He rolls his yes and replies, "Honey, it won't be me who wont be able to walk." he walked away with a smirk as I laughed.

I closed my door and smiled at how much I love that kid. I shook my head, and went to unpack.

I made sure to organize everything like I would at home, and decided to take a bath. I threw in a Lush Bath Bomb and got in. I listened to my music and just soaked.

After about 30 minutes I got out and dried off. I put on some pajama shorts and a big PINK sweatshirt. I decided to make some tea, peppermint, my favorite, and look down at the city while the sun sets.

At one point, the light was gorgeous between the buildings, so I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

RosieTaylorOfficial: Nothing better than a night spent alone in New York City with some music, peppermint tea and a beautiful sunset, I'm loving it so far! #nofilter

I decided to tag Zayn and Niall as well.

I went on Twitter and saw both Zayn and Niall posted that video of me dancing and singing. I laughed at how silly I looked. And how surprised I was when I saw them. It was honestly really cute.

I smiled at all the bright lights outside. I took a snapchat, and put the time on it, 8:42.

I smiled and I was so happy with everything right now.

I texted Jess, "Good night, ily." and plugged my phone in, put my mug in the dishwasher and went to bed.