four.

I finally picked who would be Rosie, and it's Amanda Seyfried because she's flawless and is good for this part! bye guys

---

"WE'RE JUST ON TIME!" I yelled as we got to the parking valet. I handed the guys our keys, and grabbed the ticket, putting it in my purse.

"Let's go!" Meg said.

We rushed to the sign in place.

"Rose Taylor, and Megan Hall. And we brought guests." I smiled at the two men at the table, us showing our ID's. He nodded, letting us through.

We left to go to the place we had to walk and take pictures. Megan and I locked arms, while Niall and Zayn stood there not sure what to do.

I broke away from Meg, and grabbed Niall and Zayn's hands, and locked them together.

"Don't hide who you are, you're amazing the way you are. Don't be scared to show it." I smiled at them. They smiled back, and smiled at each other.

I linked arms with Megan again, and she smiled at me, nodding. A lady told us to walk into the carpet, and we were surprised by all the flashes.

Megan and I smiled and waved to people who were yelling our names. Most of the attention began to turn to Niall and Zayn. They began questioning us.

"Who are these boys?" one asked us.

I decided to answer.

"This is Niall Horan and Zayn Malik, our friends." I smiled at them and then the people.

"How do you know them?" someone else asked.

"I met Niall at a restaurant and we've been friends." I smiled at Niall.

"Are they famous?" someone asked us confusingly.

Megan answered quickly.

"No, but they are brilliant singers!" she emphasized.

Niall and Zayn smiled at us.

"Are you and Zayn dating?" someone directed the question to Niall.

Niall nodded, squeezing Zayn's hand proudly.

"How old are you?" someone asked.

"I'm 22, and Niall is 21." Zayn said.

"Can you sing for us?" someone asked the boys.

They looked nervously at each other.

Megan and I nodded at them.

"Come on guys! You're amazing together!" I begged them.

"Please? This is a huge opportunity for you guys!" Meg smiled at them.

They sighed, "We do write songs together and sing." Niall laughed. Zayn whispered something into Niall's ear, and Niall nodded. "We'll sing one song we wrote." Zayn smiled at them. Zayn and Niall began singing, drawing everyone's attention.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

She told me in the morning

She don't feel the same about us in her bones

It seems to me that when I die

These words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I've been holdin' on too tight

With nothing in between

The story of my life, I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time

Is frozen

The story of my life, I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke, inside

The story of my life." Niall and Zayn sang perfectly.

Everyone began clapping, and cheering them, including Megan and I.

Zayn was smiling and hugging Niall, and Meg and I hugged them as well when they opened their arms up to us.

"You guys were amazing!" I smiled at them. 'You really were! And did you really write that song?" Megan said to them in awe.

They nodded, blushing the whole time.

"You two will be totally famous by tomorrow morning, just saying." Megan giggled. I nodded in agreement. "You will be all over the internet, and all over the tabloids, you'll be the new rave!" I squealed.

They laughed, smiling at each other. "Shall we continue?" Meg linked her arms with mine, while Niall and Zayn wrapped their arms around each others waists.

We continued walking down the red carpet, smiling and waving. Megan and I did a couple of our signature funny poses together.

Including the stereotypical guns up back to back, which has been in several magazine covers before, and our backs to the camera and our arms around each others waists.

Those are our favorites. Zayn and Niall just smiled and waved and laughed at Megan and I as we posed. We finally went inside for the movie premier. After the movie, there was an after party. After about 20 minutes of standing around, we decided to leave the event, because many other people were as well.

We went outside to get our car. I handed one of the men working my ticket, and he went to get the car. Some people came up to us, and were commenting on Zayn and Niall's singing, complimenting them.

Niall and Zayn blushed like mad, and thanked them. They smiled and hugged each other as they walked away.

"Already stars."Megan said to me, looking away from them. I giggled, as they huffed at her. The man drove up with our car, and I thanked him, giving him a tip and getting in to drive.

"You guys want to go get something to eat?" I ask them as I pull away. Megan nodded.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I ask. "McDonalds?" Niall laughed. I laughed as well.

"Okay, I just hope I don't run into any blonde Irish man." I smiled. He smiled back, "You're glad you ran into a weird blonde Irish man." Niall teased me. I rolled my eyes, "Am I?"

"Yes, because otherwise you would have worn the total wrong outfit tonight, duh." He stuck his tongue out at me. "He's right." Megan whispered. "I know." I whispered back, giggling.

"Okay, fine. I ran into a COOL Irish blonde, and I AM happy." I stuck my tongue out at him. He huffed in approval, and laid his head on Zayn's shoulder.

I started to drive to the McDonalds nearest our houses. When we got there, we went inside and ordered our food, getting it to go.

I started to drive to Zayn and Niall's house, and I stopped to let them out at the driveway. "Want to come in?" Zayn offered. Megan and I accepted, smiling.

We walked up the steps, and into their house. The walls were a light blue, and they had blue paintings and white furniture. It was a cozy, and beautiful home. They lead us to their kitchen, which had a tall kitchen table with four chairs.

We all sat down, starting to eat and just laugh and talk. After we finish, Megan and I leave after hugging the boys good night, and we drove back home singing.

I threw on some pajamas as soon as we got home, crawled into bed and went to sleep.

---

A/N

'bout to kms tho it's bout 6 in the morning i have to be up at 7