You're too cute!

Keys:

(Y/N) = your name
(L/N) = last name
(H/C) = hair colour
(S/C) = skin colour

You were a Youtuber's girlfriend. Which one you ask? The famous Pewdiepie, or Felix Kjellberg. You two were currently on the couch after a long day of recording and laughing at hater's somewhat ridiculous comments and posts, and making hilarious comments on random games you two played together. Felix knew you weren't the type to really want to get physical or cuddle in a relationship, but occasional hugs to him felt like heaven no doubt. And you two only ever kissed once when he had asked you out on a date for the first time and that's how you both started it all, just a couple months ago. "Hey, (Y/N)?" Felix turned to you after shutting his monitor and computer off. "Yeah Felix?" You answered. "I...I..." He started to scratch the back of his neck nervously and looked like he was going to ask you something really important and the thought of that made your heart skip a beat. "...I'm gonna go to bed early okay? You don't have to stay or anything, you told me your cousin was visiting this weekend? So maybe you should get prepared for his visit" Your face dropped but you didn't complain, after all, Felix is a busy guy and you weren't prepared for the visit from your cousin either. But you knew that he was alway asking himself questions like: "does she still love me? Am I weird? Am I too affectionate?" it was obvious on his face but you never could do it, you were spacious and never the type to be a touchy-feely kind of person. But affection seems to be what he wants so he will get it, by surprise.  So 15 minutes later you went upstairs silently and opened his door. Seeing he was just facing the opposite wall from you,  you tiptoed in and lie down on his bed (pretend he has a double bed). You reach your arm over him and held him close to you. "(Y-Y/N)?" Felix asked, alarmed at your unexpected presence so close to him. "Yes Felix?" You answer playing with his blonde hair and running your hands through it, damn it was getting really long. "What are you doing?" Felix asked in an incredulous way.  "What do you think I'm doing? I'm giving you a hug!" You reply, mentally laughing at how cute he was being with this foreign affection from you, but on your part, you embraced this feeling with open arms. "What have I been missing out on my whole life when I started dating at all?" You asked yourself, feeling dumb not realizing it's so comforting. You nuzzled his hair and breathed in his scent that smelled of his fave shampoo, it smelled like piña colada or tropical punch. You couldn't help but feel a slight bit pervy and nibbled his earlobe, there was just enough light in his room to see his face explode in a blush that almost glows 50 shades of red. "(Y-Y/N) why are you being like this?" Felix turned around and faced you as he spoke up, still stuttering from your affectionate actions. "Because Felix..." You trailed off, leaving Felix hanging. "Why?" Felix sounded a bit impatient. "Because... I love you!" You said feeling giddy and you kissed him. Making him turn a dark red. "Awwww Felix! You're so cute!" You tapped his nose. "What?" Felix asked still dazed, AND amazed. You giggled seeing him daydream and you snapped your fingers in his face. "I love you, Felix Kjellberg, that's what I said" you say hugging him. He hugs you back in a secure and loving hug. Your eyelids were feeling heavy, so just before you fell asleep in Felix's arms, you hear him whisper: "I've been waiting patiently to hear those 3 words, and my reply is, I love you too, (Y/N)..."

It was short but I kinda thought it was cute! Please like for more Pewdiepie oneshots! I'll be doing a couple more if you guys like this and want this as a big book. Sorry if it sucks, I'm always trying to improve. As always, please like, share, and maybe follow for more updates on new parts or books!

Take to the skies and fly freely!

- Raven