+ fourteen

chapter fourteen
***

aera sat quietly in the stillness of her bedroom, waiting for dinner to be ready. her hair was tangled and knotted due to the nap she'd woken up from. without jaebum there to hold her, aera rolled around freely in her sleep.

a small knock sounded on the door and aera wiped the sleep out of her eyes groggily.

"come in," she croaked, surprised at the raspiness of her own voice.

"come in," she repeated after clearing her throat.

dahye's head poked out of the door, her eyes traveling until she saw aera in the corner of the room, bundled into a mass of blankets. a cute laugh fell from dahye's lips as she examined the girl in front of her and aera couldn't help but crack a smile too.

"is dinner ready?" aera yawned, stretching her arms above her head.

"almost. miss im took over so i could come and talk to you," dahye explained, taking a seat on the mattress and finding an extra blanket to wrap around her shoulders.

"so what's it like? two idols... dating," aera laughed nervously.

"hard," dahye sighed. "we're always busy, not to mention, we have to keep everything a secret."

"sounds stressful."

she nodded in agreement. "but it's worth it," she added quickly.

the two girls laughed.

"nice save," aera commented.

"so what about you?" dahye pressed, pulling the blanket tighter around her frame.

"hm?"

"you share a room with an idol! a male idol!" dahye exclaimed.

"oh," aera paused for a moment to think. "jaebum is an idol, isn't he?"

dahye nodded, rolling her eyes.

"all he does is glare at me and boss me around," aera groaned, pulling the blanket mass over her face in frustration.

"don't take it personally. jaebum hates everyone. he puts on a good front in interviews and during fanmeets but it doesn't last long," dahye explained, placing a comforting hand on aera's knee.

"a good front? jaebum? i can't imagine," aera gaped, coming out of her blanket cocoon.

"you mean you've never seen his dramas? or interviews? have you even seen his music videos?" dahye gasped, immediately looking around for a computer.

"no... should i?"

"yes! where's your computer?"

aera untangled herself from the blankets and made her way to the closet, pulling out a cheap little computer. she handed it to dahye and her fingers began to move over the keyboard immediately.

got7 jb (1623745 results...0.9 seconds)

dahye's tongue poked out from between her lips as she concentrated on the screen in front of her. dahye's face lit up when she found something interesting.

got7 fan meet (jb focus)

dahye got up from the mattress, handing aera the computer.

"here," she said. "come out when you're done, dinner will be ready soon."