Birthday Sex?

ASH'S POV

Seb was sitting in front of me while we ate. He seemed happy and satisfied with himself, "I can't believe you did all of this for me." I was extremely excited, happy, and so many other emotions were running through my head.

His black piercing eyes staring into mine, "Of course, you're very important to me. I would do anything to make you happy. Besides if you were never born I wouldn't be able to share this relationship with you."

I continued eating my Chinese food, enjoying the noises of the city that were overhead throughout, as we fell into silence. There was a question I wanted to ask him, I wasn't sure if it was time though, I didn't want to be too straight forward. "Sebastian." He was already done eating his food, he was always a fast eater. He looked up at me which meant he had my attention, "Have you ever slept with a man?" Usually we weren't shy and felt comfortable sharing private information with one another. For some reason we never had any sexual talks or talks about sex. I had no idea if he was experienced or a virgin or if he preferred a specific role during sex.

He looked taken back but it disappeared in a second, instead he smiled seductively. "Are you expecting to get lucky tonight?"

I set my take out box on the side and gave him a light punch on the shoulder, "I have certain positions in mind but it seems like my boyfriend doesn't have needs."

Sebastian laughed, I could see his dimples showing through which rarely happened. He reached out for my hand and kissed it. He then pulled me to sit between his legs, my back pressing against his chest, and our hands intertwined. "I want to do every possible dirty thing with you. I want to do naughty things to you. I want to pound you every time we kiss but I figured that's a little over the top. I want you Ash, I also know I need to calm down and take things at a slower pace. We never really talked about sex before and I wasn't sure how comfortable you felt having sex with me. I've had sex with men before. I usually prefer to be the one on top but I wouldn't mind changing my preference for you. But I figured you like to be bottom from comments that you made in the past."

"I hope those dirty things include, dirty talk during the sex and role playing." I whispered to him.

"Umm I think Big Daddy needs to get laid."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing. I had never heard him say such a thing before, especially the way he tried to switch his accent to a southern boy. "Anything but Big Daddy please!"

I felt his teeth biting into my ear and he knew what he was doing to me, it was a turn on for me. "Papi?" His Spanish accent was already sexy enough, the actual word though turned me on. "How about I just call your name, Ash?" He whispered into my ear and his voice was so sexual I hadn't heard that type of tone coming from him before.

I felt his hard on pressing against my lower back and our intertwined hands separated as he directed his to my bulge. He felt my dick through my jeans, while he moved his lips to my neck, leaving a trace of pecks as he moved up toward my lips as I looked over my shoulder in order to kiss his lips. He kissed me softly, his lips felt soft against mine, once I felt his warm tongue things started to heat up. The kiss felt different from any past kisses and I wanted more from him. I wanted to take of his clothes, push his body down on this thin blanket that separated us from the concrete floor. I wanted to ride him and scream out his name as I felt the ecstasy of having him inside of me. It felt like he was reading my mind because he suggested, "Here or in the car, I don't think I'll be able to wait till we get home."

I had no idea what option was better at that point. I knew that staying there was going to hurt our backs but I also knew things were going to be cramped at the back of the car. I guess what matter to me the most was doing it then. I switched my body around and started tucking at the bottom of his shirt, I pulled his shirt off and then moved to mine. The clothes were off in less than thirty seconds, it wasn't the first time I saw him naked. Yet it felt like it was and my excitement wouldn't stop. He took out a condom from his wallet and put it on himself, he grabbed the lube and was ready to pound me. He prepared me slowly and prepared me until I was able to take him in. It had been a while since I had sex and god it hurt at the beginning.

"Seb, go slow baby." He looked over at me and kissed my forehead, he slowed down then, and it became easier for me. The pressure I was feeling once I got used to having him inside me was an extreme high. The satisfaction of moving like one with him felt incredible. The moaning coming from my mouth seemed unreal even to me, "Right there Sebas."

"Oh Ash you're so fucking tight." He kissed my lips, bit them, and god I was going to explode very soon. I ran my hand through his black hair and pulled on it to catch his attention. His eyes showed the pure satisfaction he was feeling at the moment. His black eyes reflecting the passion and lust he was feeling just by being inside me.

"Babe, I can't hold on any longer."

He moved faster and I tried to match his rhythm, "Ash." He called my name in a whimpered. I felt myself relieve and knew he did too. He laid on top of me for a few seconds before pulling out and kissed me as he did. "Sorry we can't really cuddle here. I got to ask though, did you like your birthday surprise? Although I had wanted to wait to take you back to the dorm with lite candles and romantic music, but hey this worked too. The mission was to completely satisfy your needs! Mission completed?"

I started laughing and pulled his head with my hand towards my face and pecked his lips. "What do you think?"