His Birthday Night

ASH'S POV

"I can't believe we've been together for three weeks," I told my girlfriend Jane.

She smiled, "It must be really exciting. I'm really glad that you're with someone who is able to make you happy Ash."

            I was glad too and couldn't believe Seb and I were finally together. Our relationship was going great, I guess it could be the honeymoon face. "I really like being with him."

            She grabbed my hand and laughed, "I know you do babe. You guys deserve each other!"

            She was right, I deserved to be with someone who wanted me and with someone who could make time for me. He has all of the qualities I dreamed on my prince charming. "It certainly feels better than my last relationship. I'm not trying to compare them but I know for sure that I'm with someone who actually cares about me. I know Seb really wants to be with me and will always be there for when I need him. He makes me happy and that's what I like about him."

            "Damn right you do," she took a drink from her coffee. "Talking about relationships, has he ever had a relationship with a guy?"

            "Once. I don't know the details since he doesn't talk about it." I always found it a little bit weird because every time I asked question from his last relationship he never liked to share. He would always try to change the subject or he would either try to distract me by kissing me. "I want to know more about him but I know that he will share certain things when his ready. I hate being patient though!"

            Jane laughed, "Yeah, it's certainly not your strongest quality."

            "Shut up you." I laughed with her.

            She gave me a knowing smile and said, "So Ash your birthday is this weekend. Do you have any plans for this weekend?"

            "Maybe. Maybe somebody named Seb will have a surprise ready for me this weekend." I blushed and couldn't stop myself from smiling.

            "Who's getting some birthday sex?!"

            "I really hope I do. I haven't done it with Seb but I really want to!"

            "I can't wait to hear all the details."

———————- ————————————— —————————————————- —————————————

ASH'S POV

"I can't see anything Seb!" I whispered to him.

I could hear him laugh, "I believe that's the point of the blindfold babe. Don't worry I got you. I won't let you fall." He was holding my arm and made me get out of my car.

"Can I take it off now?" I wanted to see him. He let go of my hand and I could hear him walking away from me.

"Take it off."

I raised my hand to the blindfold and took it off. When I opened my eyes I saw Sebastian holding a bouquet of roses, he was standing next to a picnic table, and I could see the entire city as we were standing on the rooftop of a building.

"Happy 19th birthday Ash," he came walking towards me and handed me the roses and kissed my lips.

I was having trouble talking for a moment as nobody had ever done this much for my birthday. "I love it! I can't believe all of this. This is perfect Seb. You don't know how much it means to me."

He smiled and led me to the blanket on the ground, "Now let's eat some food! Birthday boy must be hungry."

"How were you able to do all of this?" He gave me the Chinese food that was my favorite food of all time.

 He kissed my cheek, "I have great friends that were able to help me arrange this just before we got here. I also have a another surprise for you."

He smiled mischievous so I wasn't sure what to expect!

(To be continued) Sorry I really want to the next part to awesome so I needed some time to think for ideas. I also wanted to at least have an update though. Sorry for making you wait! I'm hoping you will love the second part of this chapter.