My Straight Friend

Sebastian's POV

"Since you are always the one singing songs to me I wanted to dedicate this song to you and I hope you understand many of my emotions and feelings toward you." Noah leaned against me and played the song By Ron Pope.

"Last First Kiss"

We might have met His children
Maybe it's been a couple weeks
I don't even know anymore
You have that affect on me

And now I'm feeling like forever
Just showed up at my door
I've got a little piece of heaven
It's all mine to hold onto

What I'm trying to say
In my own simple way
Is I want you to be my last first kiss
I want you to be my last first kiss

My heart, yes it's finally found
Someone I can't live without

And I wonder what you're thinking
Whenever you're not around
Any secret I was keepin'
I wanna tell you right now

And when I dream about tomorrow
I've got you on my mind
I am hopelessly devoted
Just want you in my life

What I'm trying to say
In my own simple way
Is I want you to be my last first kiss
I want you to be my last first kiss

My heart, yes it's finally found
Someone I can't live without

I promise you nothing new
Is gonna come around
Making me change my mind
Nothing new, only you on my mind

What I'm trying to say
In my own simple way
Is I want you to be my last first kiss
I want you to be my last first kiss

My heart, yes it's finally found
Someone I can't live without

I kissed him as I felt words weren't able to express what I was feeling at that moment, our lips parted from each other, "I will ask you to marry me one day, Noah. I will make this come true baby." I smiled at him and he smiled back, his smile took my breath away.

Ash's POV

"Are you excited? Your first time going to a gay club!" I told Seb as he was driving toward the gay club.

Seb nodded as he kept his head facing toward the road in front of us, "I'm glad we decided to go especially since you need to have some fun!"

I smiled to myself, "I have fun with you, I don't want to date anyone else anytime soon. Besides winter break is next weekend, I'm just glad we get to hang out."

I was able to catch Seb's smile before it disappeared, "Are the girls meeting us inside or outside the club?

"Inside." I answered him. Once we arrived at the club, waited in line, and paid, we were able to find my two friends who wanted to join us. I was able to spot them right away since they were on the dance floor dancing with each other. They noticed us right away and came to sit down at the table were we were at.

"Hey guys!" They said at the same time.

"Hey," I answered and Seb simply smiled.

"Are you guys going to dance or sit here all night?" Dory asked as she grabbed Hilary's hand.

I wasn't sure if I was up to dancing with strangers, I knew it wasn't like I was going to get together with them but I just didn't want anyone to flirt with me. I didn't want them to be grabbing any of my parts either. I just wanted to have fun and dance with my friends even though I wasn't sure if I could do that with Seb since he's straight.

"We'll go in a bit." Seb told them, they got up and left to dance.

"How do you like it so far?" I asked him, he had moved next to me when the girls came, his face was really close to mine, I was able to feel his breath next to my ear.

He was staring at my eyes, I felt kind of weird, or more like he made me feel weird. "I like it, are you waiting for a boy to ask you to dance?"

"Not really, I'm sorry there aren't a lot of girls you can dance with, your options are limited." I turned to look at Seb and as I did he was standing up.

Then he faced me, held out his hand, and asked me, "Do you want to dance with me?"

I didn't know what to say so I nodded and grabbed his hand. Once we got to the dance floor he grabbed a hold of my left hand and we started dancing together.

He then let go of my right hand and directed my body to press against his, he placed his right hand on my waist and moved are bodies together. It was surprising to have his body pressing my back. I felt his chest pressing against my back and he leaned his face next to mine, I wasn't sure what was going on. Most importantly I wasn't sure if I was supposed to like this feeling but I was. I liked how his body felt against mine, I liked the breeze of his breath against my neck, and I liked that Seb was doing this. I realized I wasn't supposed to like this since he's straight and he's my best friend. I looked around the club and I noticed there were other gays who were looking at us and for some reason I felt like Seb was with me as a couple instead of a friend. I pressed my lips against his ear and whispered to him, "What are we doing Seb?"

"We're dancing," he whispered back. I wanted to hold his face between my fingers and kiss him but it was Sebastian! He's straight for God's sakes.