Yesterday when we got back from dinner with Amy I put everything I needed in my backpack. I didn't want to do it this morning and forget something. In it was 3 notebooks, multiple pencils and pens, I had some folders, another notebook that was for my drawings as well as my drawing kit, and of course the required textbook for my English class. I was maybe a little over prepared but as my dad always says "Better to be over prepared than under". Checking that and my bag to make sure I had money, lipstick, gum, and keys. Grabbing my phone I took one last glance around my room before meeting Macey by the front door.

As we left the dorm building and made our way to 95 degrees I noticed there were a lot of students already making their way to classes. There are plenty of classes that started earlier but I was lucky enough to be able to sleep a few extra hours. I probably won't get up as early as I did today but I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time.

Last night while we ate dinner with Amy she told us her schedule. She wants to be a marine biologist so we didn't have the same classes. But we promised we would make sure to see each other. We definitely will tonight at the football game. It was the first game of the season and I bet it was going to be packed. Thanks to Luke and Ethan though, and maybe my father, we were able to get tickets to every home game and in the front row.

Walking to the cafe I quickly sent Luke a text reminding him about our ritual today and sent ones to both of my parents telling them I was heading to class and I would call them later. They were both up by now and I bet were already biting at the bit to text me.

When we reached 95 degrees and walked in I was glad we decided to come here now. The line wasn't terribly long but enough to make us wait a little bit. The seats were slowly filling up. This place definitely did great business.

"Damn this must be the place to come." Macey whispered by my side.

"It is. I haven't seen another coffee place and they make good food."

"I have a feeling we are going to be here a lot." I grinned over at her.

"Not going to lie. Probably will. But promise to me we won't gain the freshman 15?"

"Definitely. If I see some on you I will force you to go run a few miles." She said.

"What about you?"

"Me gain weight? I don't think so."

"So just me? Making only me work out?"

"Yep." She popped.

"That's not fair."

"Car life isn't fair. I thought I taught you this in high school." She turned to me with a grin. I laughed softly at her.

A few minutes later it was finally our turn to order. Since I paid yesterday for all the coffee's Macey got mine for me. Even though I knew I should get something to eat I was too nervous at the moment. But I did grab an apple to put in my bag for later.

"So how about we met up here around 1? Sound good?" Mace asked as we moved to the side to wait for our drinks.

"Sounds good to me. Although we probably should look for another place here on campus to eat. They will get sick of us here." I said as I watched more people come in. "So when is Amy's 'lunch break'?"

"She has a break between 2-3 which sucks." Mace answered looking down at her phone. It was only the first day but I could tell our schedules were going to suck when meeting up with one another.

When we finally got our coffee's it was time to head towards our classes. We still had 15 minutes but I wasn't quite sure where my class was and I would rather be early then late.