Chapter 4...

On the left is Brant Daugherty (Ethan) and to the right is Daniel Sharman (Luke) I hope you guys liked who I picked to play them! :)

Song on the side is Why Don't You Love Me by Hot Chelle Rae ft. Demi Lovato. Love this song!

Happy reading!! <3

"Babe get up. It is almost noon." I said shaking a snoring Macey. I had been up for a while unpacking the rest of our stuff in the living room and cleaning. I knew since classes started tomorrow neither Macey or I would want to finish unpacking and cleaning the place. Hearing a groan from her I kept nudging her shoulder.

"Seriously Macey lets get up. You need a cup of coffee and some food." At the mention of coffee she peeked her head out from under the covers.

"Coffee?" She asked cracking open one eye. I grinned and nodded.

"Yes. You need to get some fresh air so we will go to the 95 Degrees and get some warm fresh coffee."

"Can't you go get me some?" She whined putting a hand to her head, which I bet was pounding.

"Nope you have to get out and get some fresh air. There is some Advil on your bedside table and water. Get up, throw on some clothes, and take them. We are leaving in 10 minutes." I said before turning and leaving her room. I heard her groan loudly behind me and grinned. Macey was always like this after a night partying. I didn't have much pity for her anymore the next morning.

I slipped on my shoes while I waited for Macey to change so we can leave. Even though I was up late last night I couldn't sleep in. I was up by 8 o'clock and couldn't force myself to sleep, so I was craving as much coffee as Mace is. She emerged from her room a few minutes later dressed in a pair of sweats and plain t-shirt. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail and she had cleaned off her makeup from last night. After Gage left I tucked her in her bed before making she had a bucket by the bed. Thankfully though she wasn't much of a puker.

"Lets go." I said grabbing the keys and phone leading her out of the dorm.

She was half dead as we trekked across campus to the cafe. I knew once she got some coffee in her and a little bit of food she would be talkative, telling me all about last night, if she remembered anything. It was warm today as the sun shined down on us. Dressed in a pair of baggy jeans that had paint stains on them and a t-shirt. It was Sunday after all, not a day to get dressed up in my book. The whole trip to 95 Degrees Macey was silent dealing with her hangover.

We entered the place and a bell chimed above notifying the workers people were here. The place was slightly packed and most of the people here looked like they had just gotten up themselves. Girls were dressed not to impress and the guys were looking a little pale. And everyone wonders why I don't want to go to parties. I thought sarcastically.

Going up to the counter I ordered 2 regular black coffees and one hazelnut frappuccino. Scooting off to the side I let Macey order. The girl taking our order looked like she would rather be somewhere else than serving coffee to a bunch of hungover college kids.

"That will be $15.25." The girl muttered. I paid smiling at Macey who was slumped against the counter. I found it funny how she acted if she didn't have any coffee in her after a night out. She was literally a walking zombie.

"You didn't want anything to eat?" I asked as we waited for our order.

"Ew no. If I smell food I will throw up."

"But the smell of coffee is fine?"

"Yes it is the best thing ever invented." Mace said tapping her foot impatiently. I wanted to disagree with her but I couldn't. Coffee was a great invention, especially to college students. When our order was called Macey pounced on the poor girl and ripped her coffee out of her hand. Without waiting for me she turned and headed for the door sipping her latte. With a soft thank you I grabbed the tray with the three drinks and followed after her.