Chapter 37....

Semi-Edited!

IMPORTANT INFO DOWN BELOW, MAKE SURE TO READ IT!

I know I have used this cover before but it just fits this chapter :) And I just love it so much! <3

Song above is... I wouldn't Mind by He Is We. (Not sure if I used this already or not) 

Happy reading!!! :3

Ethan's POV

"Babe you ready to go?" Amy yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I slide on my brown boots to match my halloween outfit. It was the night of the Halloween party here on campus and beside the fact that everyone on campus will go Macey was literally forcing everyone in our little group to dress up.

I didn't want to dress up but with a kick to the balls by Mace and a glare from Amy I found myself agreeing. That is why I am currently pulling on boots to go with my Flynn Ryder costume. Amy decided that we should go as Disney people so she is dressed like Rapunzel and I am dressed as Flynn Ryder, because apparently I look like him.

I was reluctant as hell to put on the stupid outfit but not wanting to get kicked in the nuts again I readily agreed to wear it. I wasn't sure who anyone else was going as but I just prayed I didn't look like an idiot, although it could be worse.

Coming out of my bedroom I paused mid-step when I saw Amy standing there. She looked really beautiful in a pink hugging dress, the same dress that Rapunzel wears in the movie Tangled. Along with the dress she has her blonde hair braided down the side of her head. She really did fit Rapunzel perfectly.

When she smiled over at me I was struck with what made me fall for her in the first place. Beside the fact that she is really beautiful, she had more to her than others thought. Yes she was a cheerleader but she was incredibly smart and sweet.

The first time I really took notice of Amy Manson was one day after football practice. Coach had worked us for 3 hours straight so by time we were done I was covered in sweat and wanted nothing more than to shower and eat. As usual the cheerleaders would practice out on an empty field right in clear view of the football team, not a smart move I tell you.

Anyways I was heading towards the locker room when I saw her come around the corner dressed in a pair of small shorts and a tube top type thing. Her body was soaked with sweat which just made her look even hotter.

I am not going to lie, our relationship did start off as us using each other for sex. I wasn't sure why she was using me but whenever she would show up she would be very upset about something. Afterwards she would seem better but never wanted to talk to me about it. I of course was not going to pass up free sex. I am a guy after all.

After about a month of it going on I finally asked her what was going on. As much as I liked to have free sex I wasn't one for being used, I got that from enough people already. The conversation was awkward at first but after some talking we both decided we wanted to see where this would go. From then on we kind of just became a couple.

Things between us came naturally. I felt just as comfortable around her as she did with me. Amy seemed to get me unlike other girls I have encountered. She already knew about my family and the kind of shit I have to put up with. When I was with her I can block out some it which I liked.

My family wasn't a topic I normally talk about with anyone. Of course Luke, Carter, Macey and Amy know about my family. They know that they were never around when I was little and still aren't. Too busy running their empire to care about me.