Chapter 36....

Semi-Edited

READ VERY IMPORTANT AND COOL NEWS DOWN IN THE AUTHORS NOTE! IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING! 

Not sure if I posted this cover before but Thank you to whoever sent it! <3 

Song above is...Cold Water by Justin Bieber. Kind of thought it fit Cage :) Plus this version of the song is great!!!

Happy Reading! <3

Carter's POV

"What have you guys decided to do for your costumes?" Macey asked as we sat around our living room, surrounded by all the junk food you could want. We had Cheetos, Candy bars, cookies, ice cream, cookie dough (more of that than actual cookies), soda.

Because Macey and I have been so busy with school work and our boyfriends we haven't really seen each other much so we decided to have a girls night on Saturday. Amy sadly couldn't come saying she had to go out with the cheer team for some dinner thingy. Lately I could feel us drifting apart and I know it was terrible but I was too busy and happy with Gage to really care.

We had banished all the guys away so the both of us could have a night to ourselves for once in a good month. Both Gage and Luke were okay with it but I had a small little feeling that here soon they would crash our girls night.

It has been exactly 2 weeks since my date with Gage. Two weeks of getting even closer to Gage and falling even more in love with him. He was literally everything you could really want in a boyfriend. He of course didn't like to admit it but he was thoughtful, sweet, always showed up to our joined class with coffee for me and him. I am not going to lie and say he hasn't done anything to piss me off yet because he has. They have been little things but nothing that a few kisses wouldn't make me forgive him.

Things between us were moving steadily and I was fine with it going slow. With this only been my second serious relationship and Gage's first we didn't want to rush anything. It was new to the both of us. Just thinking of him made me giddy. Who would have thought the guy that hated me and I hated him at first, would now be dating.

"Earth to Carter." Macey waved her hand in front of my face. I blinked getting out of my thoughts about Gage.

"Huh?"

"Have you and Gage decided on your costume's yet?" Looking over at her I had to stop from laughing again. The both of us were sporting gorgeous face masks that made us look like mummies. Macey pulled these out of somewhere and since it was a girls night we decided we should do masks and do our nails, which we have already done.

Her mask was starting to come off and a piece was attached to her lip. I bet mine didn't look as great either.

"I haven't really talked to him about it yet." I admitted.

"You better soon. The Halloween party is in two weeks so you guys need to hurry and find a costume before they sell out." I had kind of forgotten about the Halloween party that was being thrown here on campus. I wasn't sure if Gage even wanted to go but if I asked I know he would go with me. Our entire group was going so Macey was going to force us to go anyways.

"What are you and Luke going as?" I asked scoping a spoon full of cookie to my mouth.

"Not telling you until the night."

"Please tell me it isn't 'the slutty nurse and the doctor'."

"No we have more class than that." Macey said rolling her eyes at me. What? I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that.