Chapter 34...

Semi-Edited!

Not sure if I posted this banner before or not...but I love it! Thank you!! <3 <3

Song above is...Starving by Hailee Steinfeld! It fits so perfectly with this chapter! 

Enjoy!!

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

Before the words were out of my mouth Gage's lips were pressed against mine. His hand came up behind my head, pushing his fingers into my hair. It was like he was keeping hold of me so I wouldn't move away but I was not going anywhere.

My own lips moved in sync with his and when he started to kiss me harder I couldn't help but make a noise in the back of my throat. Kissing Gage for the second time was just as good as the first. His lips were soft yet firm against mine. It was clear he knew what he was doing and I was inwardly glad. I wasn't a pro at kissing so having him take lead was nice.

After a minute we pulled apart breathing heavily. Our foreheads rested against one another and my eyes stayed closed. I had to be dreaming right now. Having Gage ask me to be his girlfriend and then kissing me was making me feel like this wasn't real. For the past week or so I have wanted him to say those exact words and here he is saying them.

"You said yes." Gage breathed out.

"I did." I grinned opening my eyes and seeing him already looking at me. His eyes were practically glowing in the dark light.

"Do you know how long I have wanted to kiss you?" The sound of that made my heart swell and my grin widened. It was nice hearing that he has wanted to kiss me just as much as I have wanted to kiss him.

"Took you long enough." He grinned at me. Gage didn't even say anything else as he once again captured my lips with his. My hands moved to his hard chest, touching the hard muscle there. We pulled away grinning at one another. I felt practically giddy.

With no words to say to each other we laid back down on the bed. I was now pressed against Gage's side, warmth seeping through his clothing to mine. Nothing could wipe the smile off my face as I laid down with Gage staring up at the stars.

******

3 days has passed since Gage and I got together for real and they had to be the best three days ever. Every night Gage and I would talk on the phone for hours, slowly getting to really know one another. I was learning all about what he was like as a child, what sports he played in high school. He never talked much about his mother and I didn't want to push the topic.

We would meet up everyday after classes and either go to 95 Degree's to get something to eat telling each other about our day, or just hang out in his dorm studying and watching tv. Because we just got together we were taking things slow. We weren't going to rush into this like before. Gage respected my boundaries and I respected his. But if these three days have anything to show for our relationship I am not going to mind being with Gage.

As long as you don't factor in the stares from girls when they would see us enter class holding hands, or the stupid rumors going around that I was just sleeping with Gage to gain popularity. As long as I didn't think of that I was good.

Currently all of us were sitting outside on the benches that surrounded the lawn in the middle of campus. We were enjoying one of the last few days of nice weather before the cold came. With October nearing it's end and Novemeber begin we knew to prepare for the cold months ahead. And when I mean all of us I do mean all of us; Luke, Macey, Ethan, Amy, Dylan, Gage and Me. Luke has come to accept Gage and I together but I couldn't say the same for Ethan, he still made little comments here and there. All of our classes were over on Wednesday at this time so we decided to all get together.