XxxxxxxXX

Hinata was only vaguely aware of Naruto's clapping, but she did her best to tune it out. She didn't want to faint from his attention, or the sensory overload she was experiencing. She had no choice but to fight earlier when they attacked her! Now they were a moaning lump on the floor.

She felt horribly guilty, It didn't help she was still suffering about her earlier personality change.

She needed to get out. She needed to get away.

She needed the comfort of the Akatsuki.

To her, the Akatsuki were her only vice. They were her family. Despite her dream earlier, she still needed them. These people, they were strange, she needed to slowly adapt to them like she did with the Akatsuki.

The Akatsuki.

Tears welled up in her eyes. When she reached the end of the pile of people she stood still, her arms wrapping around her small torso. Her Akatsuki... They wouldn't want her anymore! They found out she was a Hyuuga. She was gone to them.

But... But... The Hyuuga disowned her! She was no Hyuuga. Even if she wanted to be, she would never be able to bring herself to be so pride-driven, so harsh and cold.

Oh...

That's what her Dark side remind her of. The Hyuuga. How... Devistating... she was just like them..! She sobbed, her heart throbbing.

Tears fell to the floor, drop by drop.

She would not let herself become like them. She would not let her Dark side take over! Her heart still ached, her face stinging from her tears.

Who made her better then she was? Who loved her for her weak self?

The Akatsuki. She needed them.

With new found resolve, she desisted she would go back to the Akatsuki.

The Akatsuki... She need them... Why? Because, her heart was with them. Yes... She smiled grimly. They were her heart now. That's what the dream meant!

But... Her light side, and her dark side. They would cause problems. More so her dark side, who was much like a coldblooded Hyuuga. But her light side... It was too nice. If she had too, she would find a happy in-between with her Light self and her Dark self.

"-ta-chan... Hinata-chan." Her head shot up, her pale orbs landing on Naruto. The sun-like boy. Blood rose to her cheeks. He saw her breakdown! How... Pathetic...

She shot to her feet, quickly making a bee-line to the door that was not far away. Right as she was about to twist the knob, a harsh rap shook the door. Meeping, she flinched back and ran in the other direction. She slid behind Neji, who was half-sitting. He shifted to a kneeling position, facing the door. His eyes watched it carefully as he slowly caught his breath. She must have knocked the breath out of him when she threw her weight on him..? She didn't think she was that heavy. Or was it way she landed on him? She shook her head, there were more important things to worry about. Like the loud banging at the door, for one thing.

She clung to his back, her eyes set on the door. The person on the other side of the door sounded scary and mean, with the way his raps were so forceful.

Everyone looked at each other, as if deciding who would do it. With a sigh, Naruto answered the door, only to get a foot to the face. Naruto tumbled back, falling to the ground, his nose splurging blood.

A very familiar boy stomped over Naruto, making the blonde make a loud 'Umpf!' His violet eyes roamed over the large pile of dazed Konaha members, his lip twitching in amusement. Hinata shrunk behind her cousin's large frame, her skin tingling. Hidan was always laughing, smiling, and cheerful. This male was seeking something, hungrily. Bloodlust radiated off of him.