Chapter 3: Am I Doing The Right Thing? Clearly Not.

"That woman is beautiful, I would give everything and anything to just sit down next to her, invite her a drink, and just look at her all night long" Joshua says looking Ciara's direction; I have to agree with him, Ciara looks beautiful, in other times I would have called and considered myself a lucky man, a very, lucky man "De Luca, what are you thinking about?" Albert asks, I move my eyes and mind from Ciara to the old man to my left "I was thinking about what Joshua said" I say and every head turns towards my direction "Joshua, were you serious when you said that you would give everything just to sit down next to her?" I ask and Joshua looks at me "Of course, I would do anything to meet her" he says and I smile "You know her?" Hector asks "Yes" I say and Joshua looks at Ciara "What do you want?" he asks "Nate Inc." I say and Joshua looks at me.

"Why would you want such small medical business?" he asks "My problem, now you want to meet her or not?" I say and he looks at Ciara again, then at his business associates "Joshua, Nate Inc. has got you out of many financial problems, think about it, you are not getting anything out of this deal" Ivan says "Ivan look at her, she is gorgeous" Joshua says "A woman, you will not even sleep with her, you will just sit down next to her" Ivan replies "And it will be worth it, besides, I was thinking to sell Nate Inc. you know that" Joshua replies "Because it's..." Ivan starts to say, but gets cut off by Joshua "Its worth nothing, it doesn't have any value, so if I can get a few minutes with that beauty by giving my company to him, then be it" Joshua says and Ivan raises his hands in defeat "Dante, Nate Inc. now belongs to you" Joshua says and I smile "Perfect, now sign here" I say as I hand him a paper, he frowns "You think I am an idiot? Sign it and Isabelle will be all yours for a few" I say, Joshua takes a pen out, signs the paper and then hands it back to me "Perfect, now, you will sit down to her, buy her a drink, and do not try to be smart, okay, but as soon as Isabelle is done with her drink, you stand and walk away, understood?" I say and Joshua nods "Go get her tiger" I say and Joshua, stands, and heads in Ciara's direction.

I have been trying to get this man to sell me his company for months with no results, when all I had to do was place a beautiful woman right in front of him and BAM! he would have given  me his soul **Sigh** At least Ciara is been more useful to me than I thought, she got me a new company, the company that will replace the millions of dollars that I paid to liquidate the huge loan debt Belmont Co. had with the bank.

Joshua places his hand on Ciara's back, she sighs, and turns, when she realizes that the man touching here is not me, she looks in my direction, I remain a calm, but serious face, but her instincts kick in, she is about to push Joshua's hand away, I grab my phone and send her a quick text message. Ciara looks at her phone, instantly everything changes, she becomes completely distracted, spaced out, like if she was no longer with us, her face expresses an emotion that I have seen many times, she is humiliated, but she is looks more hurt.

Instantly a part of me regrets doing this to her.

The bartender places a cup of wine in front of Ciara, I sigh in relief, but that feeling doesn't last long, because Ciara is not drinking, she is ignoring the glass of wine that was served to her, that's no good, I am tempted to grab my phone and text her to drink the wine, slowly, but to drink it, other wise, Joshua will be with her all night, and I too want my piece of Ciara.

Joshua kisses her neck, whispers something into her ear, runs his hand up and down in her back, but Ciara is still space out, she doesn't care about, better said, she doesn't know what's occurring around her, but at least she started to drink her wine, slowly, but she is drinking it.

15 minutes later, Ciara finishes her drink, Joshua whispers something in her ear, places a card down, pushes it towards her, kisses her shoulder, stands, and walks away, Ciara immediately relaxes. 

I stand "Excuse me gentlemen, I have other business to attend to, it was lovely to see you all, dinner and drinks on me" I say and head to the bar. 

I grab her arm and she tenses "Let's go" I order, she sighs in relief, grabs her stuff, and follows me out of the restaurant.