Chapt. 3: Des

It's my baby 24th birthday !! I have so many suprises set up for her, she gone really love my ass. It's Friday and we ready to pipe it up.

"Biiiitttcccchhhh!!" I walked in the living room to see Jas standing there pouting. "Girl hush, Dakari is sleep." She covered her mouth. "My bad, I was looking for AJ, it's her birthdaaayyy." I shook my head. "You know AJ went to work, she'll take off for my birthday before she take off for her own."

Jas looked at me crazy. "So what's going on what we doing?" I gave her a smirk. "The party bus will be here at 9:30. The bus theme is red and black, we all have to wear all white." Jas danced around in a circle. "Party bus? Bihh you doing it big for ya bae ain't you?" I couldn't help but smile hard. "Yess honey, you know she been hollering bout a party bus all year. You should invite your brother. How's that going?"

Jas sat on the couch and shrugged. "It's going, I have two nephews and a niece. Ja'Navi, Maurice, and Cayla. I'm so ready to meet them and his girlfriend, Carmen." I nodded. "So have he gave yall any info? I'm sure he knows alot." Jas sat there. "No answers yet. He offered Jo a guaranteed job at his youth center that opens up next month." My jaw dropped. "That big ass youth center is his?" Jas nodded her head. "Yeap, and we all can have a job there if we want it. The pay is crazy girl. I told him I'll think about it."

Jas and I got dressed in our all white. Josiah and Diamond will have all the kids tonight. AJ still doesn't know about the party bus. It will be quiet and Zoe will bring her on with a blindfold. "Jas you ready?" My panties instantly got wet when Jas walked out with the sexiest white outfit I've ever seen. "Damn girl that look good on you." She turned around in a circle. "You like it boo?" My eyes roamed her body. "Yessss boo, do it honey." We laughed and fell in each other's arms. "What Zoe gone say?" She sat up and looked at me. "She better not say nothing. I'm hers, that's all that matters. And my brother coming so I just want a good time. No drama."