Chapter 26 - Just A Dream.

YN's P.O.V

I could hear the anticipation of the crowd surrounding the field.I had no idea what outside is looking like,and how many spectators are watching,for they put a bag over my head.My hands still in a cuff.I was dragged up on a high platform type of thing.My heart started to race extremely hard and fast.I heard excessive crying....it was my mother.I can hear Megan's voice too."Mama calm down pleeeeease..." her voice cracked off.I was positioned on a stool.At this point I shit myself up.A guy then said,"Hey John,hand the rope over here." When I heard that,I started to cry silently.A man with a deeper voice instructed; "Not just yet John.This reporter needs get her last words first for the media." he said.I was taken down off the stool.I heard the confusion in the crowd."Wait what r they doing?" I kept hearing.Then I heard fast steps towards me.I could tell she was in heels.She clears her throat,and I heard a button clicked.Then a guy said,"Go." and she began.The bag was brought up half way my face,just above my nose,so I would be able to talk properly.I felt the soft cool breeze blow gently on my skin.

Reporter: "So,Ms. McLean,I'm just going to ask you one question..."

Me: ........

Reporter: what are your last words Ms.McLean?

I'm sure the tears rolling down my cheeks were obvious.I hesitated,then I asked God to help me,and the words came out.I thought about Prince,Prod,Roc,Jayla,Megan,Kylie.....and about Ray,bringing me to the house.My mother is the cause of all of this.She told me to be a player,and I did as told (dating Ray) and look where I'm at now.I sighed deeply.

Me: My mother killed me.

With that being said,she walked off,and the bag was pulled down again covering my entire face.I was lead up to the stool.I felt the rope being adjusted around my neck.I started to pray......speaking to the One who I shall meet face to face soon.Before I know it,the stool was dragged from under my feet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was dead.

Roc's P.O.V

Me and Lauryn hid at the back of the crowd.It was hot af and I had to be in a hoody covering up myself.I watched as YN's body hung lifelessly in the air.Her mother fell down when she said her last words.I was not expecting those words...like damn.I cried,but I had hopes up,I was depending heavily on Lauryn.She watched,I can tell she wanted to cry,but she hid it.We waited for the men to put YN's body on display or whatever,then Lauryn will do her thing.

********************************************************************************************

It's time.We waited until everyone was gone,so we were the last to look at the body.Officers guarded it though.Me,Ray,Prince and Prod surrounded Lauryn,who was hovering over YN's body.She said things in a different language,as in tongues,and some hand gestures over YN's head.Then she told us to hold hands,and say a meaningful prayer for God to help bring her back,and we did."SHHH!!!" Lauryn said.We stared at YN.........................................her eyes flickered open.She is awake,alive,and ticking.

End of P.O.V

YN opened her eyes.She smiled when she saw the love of her life standing there.It was Roc."GUYS! GUYS! SHE'S AWAKE." Two nurses came in,along with the boys,Megan,and her father."What happened." she mumbled."You had an accident pussycat...and you went into a coma." her father said."What? A car accident??" she asked.Roc giggled."No pussycat,you fell off your horse back home at the barn.But forget about that,we just happy that you're made it!" he said excitedly.They boys and Megan agreed."yeah!" "totally." "we missed you."

YN took it all in.She remembered her mother,Roc faking his death,her possible pregnancy,Mr.Walker,MB killing him,and being drug dealers,Lauryn,Lauryn putting Prod and Corahn under a spell,Nikita,Prince and Noah joining the family,Maiya,Jayla,'Be A Player',Kylie Jenner,The Court Hearing,All of that. Everything...........................was Just A Dream.

THE END! :)