Chapter 2 - Changes.

YN's P.O.V

It's been two months now,me,Megan and Dad are living in L.A.New school,new friends,new home,new me. Basically, I am not your average country girl anymore.I have been changing alot down here. Mom is in Texas,and Dad took us with him. I prefer to be with him tbh. Me and Megan still have Coco and Pepsi with us.

End of P.O.V

Roc and Ray are playing video games in your living room,while you and Prod are in your bedroom working on this project you both chose to work on.

YN: can I ask you somin?

Prod: yeah wassup *writing down notes*

YN: why don't yo friends like me? I mean,they follow you over here and sit in my house,eat my food,play my video games,and not say much to me. Like what's up with that?

Prod: *he looks up at you* why don't you ask them YN..or you want me to ask for you?

YN: NO! Jesus Christ.I'm scared.

Prod: so let it be then.

YN: but I-

Prod: I SAID LET IT BE. GOSH WHY YOU ALL UP ON THEY ASSES LIKE DAT.

Prod got real tense for a sec.....For some reason,he does not want you to befriend the boys....is he scared that you will fall for them/one of them? Is Prod jealous or something?....e_e

You just sat there on the bed,while he continues to write notes around your study-desk,you sit and stare in your lap. You're not use to Prod ever getting so intense with you. You felt hurt. Prod pauses from writing, he turns his head slowly around,and looks at you. You felt his eyes on you,but you just stayed there. Prod got up,put his pen down,and sat beside you on the bed. You felt the weight sink the bed,his arm around your waist,and the other on your cheek. "Please look at me YN." you didn't move a muscle...even though his arm around your waist tickled your spine. "Please" he asked again. His voice became sympathetic. He gentlly forced your head to turn and face him,with his hand on your cheek.You look up in his eyes...'wow he's gorgeous'  you thought to yourself. "I'm sorry,I didn't mean that okay? You know I would never treat you like that right?" He looks into your eyes with assurance. "But you just did." you said,rolling your eyes,and moving your chin from his little grip on you.

Prod pushes you hard on the bed.He just used his hand,and pushed your chest. Your eyes widen in shock.Prod hovers over you; the look he gave you told you not to say a word....He got this.Prod tilts his head,planting his lips on yours.You kiss back,and it felt perfect.

"Bro let's go now." Ray says,his hand on the doorknob.He avoided eye contact with both of you,when Prod gets off of you,and then you get up.Prod smirks at you,"tomorrow?" he asks. "PROD LET'S GO.NOW." Ray demands sternly. Prod looks at him with a "damn nigga." look. You giggle to yourself."Bye Prod" you said. Prod walked passed Ray through the door. Before Ray closed the door behind him,he stood there looking at the ground in rage.He was breathing harder than ususal.To you,it looked like he wanted to say something really bad,but was too upset or something to say anything."Um.....could you close the door?" BAM! the door slams shut. 'hell naw this negro ain't slam no door in my house in my face like that' you thought. You walk out of your room,ran downstairs to catch up on them just heading out the door.Roc was turning off the Nintendo.He looked back and saw you.He smiles "Bye YN" and you smile back warmly "Bye Rocky poo" You did not even realise you called him that,it was just a fantasy of yours everytime you look at him.Roc looks at you confusingly; "haha you're a silly girl man....see you later." and he heads out the door smiling. "wow that's a first. He actually spoke to me first.' Your lil crush on Roc just got bigger.You didn't even remember why you were mad and came downstairs. Too much was going on.Prod kissing you..Roc talking to you....aye.This yo day haha. Changes are about to happen.

Author's Note:

Thanks so much for reading,please tell me what you think.I'd appreciate it,and stay tuned for Chapter 3 :) -Megan