Chapter 8 - Caught

Prod has been ignoring Lauryn completely ever since he learned about her witchcraft ways.Prod's a very Godly person,plus,he HATES that he can't be around you as much anymore;beacuse of Lauryn's threats.So he's upset with her,while he's actually madly in love with you.He won't dare do anything to hurt you.(cus y'all know if he's around you,and Lauryn sees,yo ass is dead meat.Literally.)He's depressed now.Everyday you see him in school,his head is down,he barely talks to anyone,never eats his lunch.You feel so bad.You would try to invite him over and anything,but he always finds an excuse.Poor Prod.....on with the story.

YN's P.O.V

Dad is at work working late night shift,and Megan is in her room watching TV.This is the perfect night I chose to invite Maiya,Roc and Prince over.(Now you can say,they know about me and Prince).It's almost 8:00PM,and we're watching TV in the living room,we're all sitting in the couch,but I'm in Prince's lap.I felt the need to pee."Excuse me y'all I needa pee." I said,getting up off Prince's lap."Pee in Roc's mouth." Maiya said jokingly.Roc gave her a death stare,"shut up girl" and they began wrestling,"aye aye aye guys stop.Spread the peace." Prince began.I ignored all that,and went upstairs.I passed Megan's room.She was laying on her bed upside down.We waved at each other:)

 I did my business,and just as I'm flushing the toilet,someone knocked on the door.Now who would come in my room after I said I'm gonna pee,like there are guest bathrooms,and it ain't Megan cus she got her own.I finish washing my hands,I heard the knock again."WAIT!" I yelled.Flashing the water off my hands,I opened the door.It was Roc."Hiiii" he said with a flirtatious,perverted look in his eyes.(End of P.O.V)You gave him the blankest expression."Move." you said.He didn't,so you shove him out of the way.You walked over to your bed to reach the towel you left on it."Aye c'mon now" Roc said,following right behind your footsteps.You dry your hands in the towel,and turn around,only to have your nose touching Roc's."what da hell,Roc move." you said,pushing him out way.Roc pulls you by the waist from behind,your butt right on his area.He begins to tickle you.On your sides,your armpits,your stomach,all over,and you're very tickilish."hahahaa Roc stop please ahhaa ahhhh! Roc!" Roc pushes you on the bed,and leans over you."shhh!...we don't want them hearing us girl.Relax..." he said in a whisper.You were liking this."oh okay,I see watchu doing;)" you replied.Roc bit his bottom lip,staring at yours.....so hungry for them.He then asked in soft smooth voice."Can i-can I kiss you?" you smiled at him,and nod slowly.Roc tilts his head to the side,close his eyes,and plants his big soft lips on yours.You gently held his face in your palms,as he press his body on yours.His tongue slips inside,and you just suck it.This quickly escalated to a tongue war.You two make out passionately.Lil moans escaped you,and Roc too.He was feelin it.You never want the moment to end.But it did.

"YN! What are you guys doing?!" It was Prince.

Author's Note: This chapter ain't done yet.It will be continued.Please comment and tell me what you think is gonna go down.Thanks y'all <3