Chapter 16 - New Love

You guys went to Arby's.You and Prince walked cus it's just right around the block."I called Ray and his girl to come over and meet us,and I think that's them over there." Prince says. "Hold tf up he has a girl?" you ask,Prince giggles."What,you jellyyyyy?" he pokes your sides and tickles you.You couldn't help but laugh."Stop pleeease!" you pleaded.Prince stopped and smiled with you.You couldn't understand how just the other day Ray was asking you to be with him,and now Prince talking bout "his girl." You are jealous af,even though you're just playing him.Looks more like you're the one getting played.Maybe she's just a friend.And now y'all are meeting them at the table.

Ray was sitting with a white girl,and you immediately recognised her,because she is famous.She is Kylie Jenner.You're not liking this.Ray gets up and daps Prince,while he introduced her to you guys."Kylie this is my girl YN,and my main bro Princeton,but you can call him Prince." Ray says.You felt a relief when Ray introduced you as "my girl".Kylie shook Prince's hand,then looked you up and down and shook yours lightly.Ray hugged you and kissed your cheek.She did not like this."What's famous high-classed girl like you doing out here at Arby's anyway?" Prince asked,as you guys took your seats.Kylie fakes a smile."Oh nothing..." she replied.Ray gave a look.A look of assurance,like he's saying "she got this bruh" or something idk.

*************************************************************************************

YN's P.O.V

That seemed like a double date.These nigga so slick.And apparently,Kylie is sleeping over at Ray's tonight.Woopti-fucking-doo! ^_^ We're all walking home now,and it's like 6:09PM.I got a call and it's from dad.He said I should be home right now and I told him I'm on my way.Ray and Kylie have been flirting too much now.So me,being the rude bitch I am sometimes,I play "I Hit It" by Ray J.She's Kim K.'s half sister so why not insult her ass a bit.Idgaf.

End of P.O.V

"She might move on the rappers.....and ball players but we all know I hit it first."it played on your iPhone.Ray and Kylie gave you a death stare.Prince just laughed."YN turn it off,that's so offensive." Ray says."And rude!" Kylie add on.You stopped walking and took a distance from them, just as the chorus was going to be played.You started to do Breezy's style of the Harlem Shake to the song."I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST." You dance more crazily,whipping your hair and shit.Prince was dying,holding his stomach,and wiping his tears.Ray got pissed."Look stay here,lemme talk to her." Ray said to Kylie.He stormed over to you still dancing in the middle of the street."YN!" he yelled out.You stopped the music to hear him out."yeah wassup.......aw shit.Stitches."you said,holding your side that was now paining you.Ray chuckles,and forget that he's suppose to be mad at you."What was you saying?" you continued."Yn why are you being like this? Like.....like a jerk.You just met the girl for fuck's sake you didn't have to do that." Ray said.Prince came in between y'all."Oh my gosh YN,you're the fucking best okay? Okay bye." And he walked off with that. "Tf." you say.Ray rolls his eyes at Prince and then looks back at you."Oh uh,see I just don't like seeing you with her that's all.No biggie..hehehee....*nervous laughs*" Ray just looks at you with a smirk on his face,squinting his eyes."what? (.__.)" you ask.Ray giggles."You jealous aren't you?" he ask,already knowing the answer. "No it's not like that I just-" he interrupts you. "You love me don't you?" he ask in a rhectorical form again.You hesitate to answer.You just looked at the ground,and shrug your shoulders.Ray smiles at your lil shyness,knowing you really like him.He steps up closer to you,using his index finger to lift your chin up."Come here..." he whispers.He leans in,and gently kisses you.His lips.....so soft.

"EXCUSE ME!"Kylie yelled out."It's getting really cold out here,can we please go?Gosh." she complained.You and Ray pulled away from the kiss.You blush."I guess,I do have feelings for you..." you managed to say.Ray grins."You gone be my girl then right?Cus you know I luh you.." he says,caressing your cheek.You smile and nod."Yeah.." you replied.You guys hug each other tightly.You guys walk back to Prince and Kylie.Prince was on his phone,when he looked up and saw you and Ray holding hands.He looked staright back at the phone and walked away.He was spending the night at Ray's too so walked left you guys.Kylie on the other hand,grabbed Ray from you.You laughed at her attempt to try and make you mad/jealous."Ray I gotta go okay." you said."Wait lemme walk you home." he walked towards you out of Kylie's grip when she pulled him back again."Aye girl tf is wrong witchu" he said to her."No no Ray,I'll go okay.Bye" you walked off.Ray staring at your ass."Call me iight?" he said. You have found new 'love.' :)

Please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading <3