Chap 10 Reuintal?

I think this story is gonna come to an end... And then a second book MAYBE. Idk yet. Btw this is Abby and Sara's reunital.

Sara's POV

I packed up all my clothes and my computer and laptop. I sighed as I went into the living room. I gave my "mom" a hug and Cheeko the biggest hug ever. "Well... Bye." I said and took the taxi to the airport.

Abby's POV

I paced up and down where Sara was gonna land. I saw the plane land and I waited anxiously. I saw her and we ran and hugged. Reunited again at last. We grabbed her stuff and my "mom" smiled. "So, this is your sister?" She asked(The parents know) "Yep!" I smiled. "Well let's get home." We got in the car and we drove home. Josh and Elizabeth looked surprised, they didn't know but they smiled and hugged Sara as she came in the door. We went into my room and just watched Lara's stream. I /w'd her: Yo, Sara and I are reunited :). She gasped. "YESSS ABBLE!" She said out loud and I put a smiley face in chat. Sara did the same and everyone got really confused. Lara then told Danny since they were in a call, in /w of course. Danny said practically the same thing as Lara and then Lara ended and Sara and I just played Minecraft together.

Hi fam :)
I think there might be a second book :D