Chap 2 The Present

*13 years later*

Sara's POV

I woke up dreading school like always, I got ready and waited for the bus, I went on and went to school, I scrolled through Twitter and saw my amazing boyfriend, Ethan tweeted out something really cute, anonymously about me, I liked and went onto my best friend Abby's Twitter, she was at school right now since she is two hours ahead of me, and I saw she was in a class on her phone she tweeted out that she was with her IRL friends messing around, I laughed and checked out my "father and mothers" Twitters, or in other words, Lara and Danny's, they tweeted out cute things at each other and I smiled knowing they were happy, it was a joke that they were my parents,same with Abby(little did they know they were their real parents) I arrived at school and went to my first period.

     *AFTER SCHOOL*

I came home from school to Lara streaming I popped in and said hi, Abby was there and we instantly launched into conversation, we were so alike we COULD be sisters, of course we're not, but it could be possible. We hopped in TS. "Yo Sara!" "Yo Abbeh!" We laughed and we talked for 3 hours until Abby had to sleep.

YO! This is an update.

Im_Child FTW