Chap 1 In America

A/U
Just saying, Sara's 1 at the time and Abby is only 3 months, so they won't remember this in the future

Danny's POV

The plane landed in Boston, where I grew up, I called a taxi and went to the police station, I told them what happened and they took Sara and Abby from me and I kissed them goodbye, "Abby will be located in Michigan, Sara in Canada." He said and gave me more information and I nodded. "Thank you, so much." I walked out and called Lara. She picked up immediately. "DANNY ARE YOU OK?!" She asked. I replied, "Yes! I am, they're gonna relocate Sara and Abby in Michigan and Canada, and I'll where I used to live, my parents will understand." "Ok, stay safe please!" "I will, I love you, I gotta go now bye Danny!" "Bye Lara, I love you too." She hung up and I took a taxi to my old house, I knocked. "Hello?" I hear my mothers voice. "It's Danny..." I replied and the door opened and I was being hugged by everyone. "You're okay! We heard what happened... Where is the rest?" I explained what happened and they nodded and hugged my some more. "I need to sleep... Night guys." I said and went up to my old room to see it was exactly the same as I left, I collapsed on the bed and slept.

Yo, this is a chapter
Next chapter more ish is gonna happen XD
Im_Child FTW XD