3. Hallelujah

Song: Hallelujah

Words: 2.2k

Summary: Caspar takes the virginity of the preacher's son.

Warnings: the whole entire thing is smut, dude. I'm so gross, I hate myself for this I'm gonna sOb. (Dirty talk, fingering, anal) Also I am not scanning it over on my laptop for mistakes soz there may be some

Author's Note: I literally wrote a quarter of this last week and just came back to finish it. So, yeah. (I'm also still innocent shut up).

! ! !

Caspar wished he cared for sins as much as his mother did. He wished he cared enough for sins that he wouldn't do them, that he would live his life focusing on school, being nice to everyone, being a good boy. He really wished he did, but he did not, and he could not find it in himself to care.

Caspar was currently sinning right now; in one of the worst ways possible that would made his mother scream if she saw him. His large, hot hands were rubbing along a small, cold stomach; a pair of legs wrapped around his hips. Caspar sucked on the neck of the boy beneath him, loving the way he cried out in need, a sharp Caspar spilling from his lips. They were boy stripped naked; wanting nothing but to feel skin on skin contact.

"Caspar," The brunet whined, fingers tangling through the blond's hair, groaning as he nipped at his neck. "Please,"

Caspar pulled back and pressed his lips against the needy male beneath him, bringing his hips down and grinding his ėrėctïon onto his own. His blood was pounding underneath his skin, the boys legs starting to quiver as Caspar gripped his thighs and spread the apart.

"I just brought a condom," Caspar whispered, moving down, and looking up at the boy. "So I'm going to need to use your mouth as a helper."

He immediately latched onto one of Caspar's fingers that hovered in front of his face; tounge swirling around it and bobbing up and down on it before two more pushed in to join. His face was flushed, body trembling from anticipation.

He's never done this before. He was always told to have sex before marriage, but this felt so good. If this is what hell is like, Joe wanted to spend his life there with the boy in bed with him. It was taboo and sexy, and thinking of his father even finding a used condom in his trash bin when he got home four hours later sent a thrill up his spine.

"That's good," Caspar said, pulling his finger from the boys swollen, wet, pink lips. "You're good."

Joe let his head fall back on his pillow, mouth falling open as Caspar opened his legs a little more, one finger slipping in between his cheeks.

"This is gonna burn," Caspar said, pressing his finger against the boys hölė. "At least, I think it is. I've never bottomed; but I've read so stuff on it."

"Just do it," Joe möaned, moving his hips slightly so he would feel more comfortable on the bed. "I want it so bad, fuck, Caspar just-"

Caspar cut the smaller boy off by pressing in slightly, hearing a loud whine come from above. He reached down and palmed at his ėrėction, licking his now dry lips.

Joe's hölė clenched around his finger and he moaned, eyes squeezing shut. Caspar let the boy adjust before he asked if it was okay to put another one in.

"It's fine," Joe breathed, looking down at Caspar. "Please, just, yes."

The blond slid another finger in as carefully as he could and saw Joe's blue eyes roll into the back of his head, hölė clenching once more. It took a moment for him to get used to the digits before Caspar spread them apart, scissoring Joe slowly and carefully.