1. Victorious

Song: Victorious

Summary: Caspar is a wrestler who always looses against Marcus Butler, his main adversary, never being able to make it to championships. Joe is a yoga instructor, who happens to be Marcus's little brother. He lends a helping hand to Caspar, only for problems to stir.

Words: 11,127

Warnings: smut (I used accents, so idk if this will work. If not, I'll be posting it on another account I'll make for restricted parts of stories.)

Author's Note: The first one shot based off the album! I'm so excited! Also protectiveolderbrother!Marcus literal goals okay. Also yoga!Joe. I'm so excited yEs thank you. Also Joe is like super young and tiny compared to everyone?? He's 19 and Caspar is 23. P.S: idk what wrestling is so this probably isn't very realistic.  P.P.S: this is the first smut I've ever written so it is terrible I am sorry. I want to go back and change it but it have no time soz.

!  !  !

Caspar could barely hear the room. He stood behind the slight ajar door, peaking through to see only a sliver of the arena. There were possibly over two hundred people there; some with fake best wrestler belts in their hands, waving it around with excitement. Some people had peanuts or Oreo's in their hand, the snacks boys walking up and down isles as they waited for the show to start. There were screams, mostly for who they came to see. Caspar looked over at the list of the wrestlers who were fighting.

Marcus Butler & Caspar Lee.

The South African clenched his jaw, feeling his teeth grind against each other; fingers digging into his skin as they curled into his palm out of anger. He's been put up against Marcus Butler so many times that he's lost count. He's also lost so many times against him that he may as well just not even show up. His most dreaded fights were with him. He had no clue why his manager, Oli, kept saying yes to Jim, Marcus's manager, whenever he asked if he wanted to fight. He guessed it was a Alpha male sort of thing. Caspar didn't give a damn the first time he lost, but now it was just ridiculous.

He took in a deep breath and shut the door, walking back to the changing rooms. There was Oli, who was speaking some of the other managers there just to watch. There was also the other wrestlers, Marcus not there. Caspar felt a sharp feeling of hope pierce through his chest.

Maybe he's sick or something, he thought, trying to keep himself from getting giddy. Maybe he'll forfeit and I'll just have to fight the other two guys and make it to the next round and then onto champions.

Caspar swallowed slightly, walking into a corner and leaning against it, eyes searching every surface. Jim wasn't with the managers, like he always was. A smile he didn't want snuck up on him, and he was thankful nobody noticed him until a couple of minutes later, when one of the other wrestlers, Alfie, walked up to him.

"Hey Caspar," he said, coming to a stop near the South African, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall behind him. "Nervous for the fight?"

"No," he replied. "Just annoyed."

"Fighting Marcus again, huh?"

"Yes," Caspar grumbled. "Probably for the millionth time, too."

Alfie gave a slight click of his tongue and a tisk. "When are you going to stop trying to win against him?"

"That's the thing, I'm not." Caspar looked over at his manager, who was typing at his phone. "Oli keeps saying yes to Jim when he asks to fight me."

"Why would Marcus want to keep fighting you?" His friend asked with his eyebrows creasing together. "He doesn't like winning all the time, he likes a challenge."