He hugged you tightly...

"Stop the cussing.. A beautiful lady should not be saying things like that.."

You heard Ji Yong whispered at your neck.

"If only i knew before that he'll leave you, i shouldn't have let go of you for him in the first place."

You felt astonished as what he just said. You blinked when a teardrop from his eye landed at your cheek.

"J-Ji Yong.."

You wiped his tears using your thumb. The gap between the spaces were already gone. He's now kissing you with all his heart. You can feel the emotions being poured at the passionate kiss. Minutes were consumed by just simply kissing, not involving any teeth or tongue.

You felt hotness flowed through your body. Your arms went circled at his nape, telling him to deepen the kiss. Ji Yong slowly licked and sucked your lower lip just the way you like it. You gladly opened up your lips and his tongue merging with yours were just so good pleasurable.

You soughed as his warm hands were already roaming at your body. You just focused on kissing at him. You tasted the Margarita that he drank a while ago. You heard his light moans when you sucked him.

You were already half naked. Your head is now bitty hurt and your system were not fully awake but you do know what you are doing with your ex boyfriend's bestfriend. You're making out with him and you knew that he'll give you a great fuck later.

You seductively moaned as his hand were already at your crotch. You lifted your right leg and placed it on his slim waist. Ji Yong were now topless. Even though your vision is slightly blurry, you can see his tattoos at his slender body. You firstly noticed his left chest with an eight starred dragon ball tattoo. You chuckled a little as you find it cute.
You brushed your fingers at his flanks knowing that he also got beautiful tattoos there.

You started to breathe heavily as he attacks your neck. He's now devouring your body just like a ravenous predator to his prey. You grimaced in pain when he bit and sucked you hard at your chest, leaving a purple reddish mark on it.
Ji Yong tugged his trousers down together with his undergarments. He's now fully naked while you're still on a thin sheet of your soaked panty.

You noticed and felt his hardened and erected member at your inner thigh, giving you a tease.

"Oh my god~"

You mouthed loudly as he rubbed his hardness at you. You felt your throat and lips went dry that's why you pulled his face again for a steamy hot kiss. He's now kissing your lips hungrily.
He puts his fingertips at the waistband of your panty and quickly pulled it down.

"Omygod slow down--Ah, shit! You're fucking too fast!"

He banged himself hardly inside you and with a fast rhythm of thrusts, you're now crying in both state of pleasure and pain.
He's just fucking too hard to handle. You were helpless and nothing to respond but breathy groans.

It took time for Ji Yong to slow down his speed. He's now panting hard at your chests as he's now thrusting you slow and deep. You felt yourself came at his deep pounding moves. You bit his lips hard that it almost bled when you felt very high at his semen being mixed with yours inside your private and most sensitive part. You felt his white sticky liquid reached your womb.

Patterns of breathing were silently heard around the room. Your head was already rested at his chest while his arms were tightly wrapped around your body. You felt sore for being fucked this hard. But then you felt safe at Ji Yong's embrace.
It was indeed love.

-- End.

Date finished : January 12 , 2016
Haepi birthday Kyungsoo-yah ! :)) Omo it is our beloved SatanSoo's day~ Best wishes to you & Jong In /evil smirk/* HUEHUE. Saranghaeyo oppa~