Chapter five- I'll find out

Cecilia POV

It has been a been two days since I gave the garden a part of my soul and it has been taking its toll on my body.

It's like it's trying to let me know something but it can't, but I can feel that it is feeling much heather then it was before.

Where I am standing at the moment which seem to be out the back because I didn't feel the sun on my face. Still needs a lot of work.

I know giving a garden this much of my energy isn't a good idea but if I don't do anything about it now I can tell that not even a reversion spell will help it.

Which I am hoping I'll be able to preform sometime next week, but that all depends.

I couldn't help but shrug this last few days have been anything but normal.

Nixon has been acting strangely to and I have to admit I am over his hot and cold swings.

I just hope that his in a good mood today because I have to leave early  to get use to my new apartment.

Moving slowly through the house as I don't wish to bump into anything I made my way to his office door. Here goes nothing.

Bringing my hand up I gently knocked on the door.

I heard his foot steps coming towards the door.

"Cecilia why are you here? I am in a meeting at the moment and I don't have time to talk gardening today" He snapped.

What a scallywag!

"I was just seeing if I may leave early sir as I need to move into my apartment." I mumbled, what if he says no?

"Sure, do what you please" he grunted before I felt the wind of the door and the sound of it slamming in my face.

After saying good bye to Mrs Cooker I made my way to my place. I couldn't stop my excitement. I finally have a place to call home.

Marlene is here helping me set up and put things in spots that I am less likely to trip over. I would be lost without her.

She reminds me so much of Sandy is, she's like a mama hen. That must help anyone that she can.

I wonder if my Ma and pa were like that? I wouldn't know though because let's face it. They didn't want me. 

"Cecilia are you going to be alright now dear? I made you dinner, I just have to get back to my husband the old coot" she said with a giggle.

"Yes I'll be ok; Thank you Sally" I said with a smile while she kissed me on the cheek before I heard her heading towards the door.

As night fall fell and the I felt the sun go down as I sat at the table eating my peanut sandwiches. And a cup of water.

I decided to try something I haven't done in a long time. Remember.

Remember the things I once tried to forget.

The need to forget was so strong back then, but finding out what any kid fears.

Closing my eyes and opening my mind. I pushed to remember the first and the last time I heard my Parents voices.

~ Vision Memory~

"Talon, we mustn't keep this off spurn she is the both heaven and hell. She will destroy us!" A woman's voice demanded in a disgusted voice.

"Then what should we do?! We can't kill it! We will have defied the gods and surly put to death Leona!" I can hear the stomp of his foot steps as he walked back and forward.

It was like I was there! Now but they couldn't see me!

"I have it! We can drop the little rodent off at the orphanage and spell bound her so she can never reach her full potential until it's to late!" She said with an evil laugh.

While the man named Talon joined in.

~ End of vision memory~

Why can't I ever get past there I know there is more to it but it's like my memory has been blocked.

Feeling worn out I made my way to bed and planned on trying again tomorrow.

I'm not giving up from finding out the truth! I have no one to stop me this time.