The kidnapping

Just leaving school, I'm heading back home for the day. The Alpha pack is still at large but they haven't caused any trouble lately and Scott is off doing his own thing so I decided I'm going to just go home tonight and relax. I think there is a Star Wars marathon and leftover pizza in the fridge all with my name on it.

I pull into my drive way and shut off my jeep. I can already feel my stomach growl with longing for the much needed pizza I'm about to demolish.

Stepping out of my jeep, I lean over my seat to grab my bag before I head inside the house when something solid hits me in the back of my head. I fall to the ground, my vision fogging before I see nothing but black.

*************************************************************************************

I wake up to my head throbbing. Luckily, I'm laying on something cold that helps to numb the pain a bit. But why am I laying on a cold surface? A surface that feels a lot like concrete.

I open my eyes and all I see is black. I can't see anything at all. What the hell happened? I can piece together that someone obviously knocked me out and brought me here. Kidnapped me. Shivers run up my spine at the thought.

Who would want to take me? And Why? For what reason?

I take in a deep breath and let it out slowly to calm my nerves. I can't freak out right now. It won't help. I need to keep my mind clear and think. I definitely don't need a panic attack which is what I'll get if I continue.

I search my pockets for my phone but all my pockets have been emptied. No phone, no wallet, no car keys, no chapstick. Nothing.

I slowly stand and feel my way around the dark room until my hand presses against a wall. I'm looking for the light switch when my fingers come across a door.

I find the knob and twist it but to no avail because it is locked from the other side. I suppose I should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

I begin to bang on the door a few times yelling out for anyone who could hear to let me out. When banging on the door is no longer enough, I start ramming into it. Pushing and pulling the knob, trying to loosen or even break it.

I could really go for some werewolf super strength right about now.

I don't know how long I was fighting with the door before I finally became too tired and gave up. At least for now.

I need to conserve my energy. I don't know who these people are, what they are planning, if they will even feed me. I might need to put my energy to better use later when I have a better chance at escaping rather than fighting a losing battle with a door.

I slowly back up until I reach the corner of the room and slump down to the floor.

Then I wait.

A/N Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for reading Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be posted sometime within the next few days. Please comment and let me know what you guys think!!! I love you all!!!!