"I need to give her a bath. Do you mind having a naked chubby baby in your sink?" I asked Niall as we both stood up to put our empty plates in the kitchen sink. Niall's blue eyes lit up brighter than they should have talking about a stinky baby before he ran out of the kitchen. I laughed to myself and got my daughter in my arms to come with me to find the crazy Irish man.

I walked down the hall and found myself at the doorway to the bathroom. Niall was sitting on the floor and getting something from under the cabinet. He looked up at me a blushed then lifted up some baby shampoo and a rubber duck.

"I have some stuff from my nephew." He told me. I smiled and went over to turn on the hot water to let it warm in the sink. Niall got a hand towel and laid it on the bottom of the sink once I got the water filling up with warm water. He placed a very plush towel on the counter and left the bathroom. I laid Laila on the towel and begin taking of her one piece and dirty diaper. Niall came back into the bathroom with more towels and the book bag I was using as a diaper bag.

"She's so tiny she's going to be too small for the sink." He told me with a giggle and reached forward to tickle under her chin. I smiled when she squirmed then gently got her into the sink.

It definitely made it easier when I had Niall to help me. He made sure Laila's head was on a soft cloth and also helped to make sure we didn't get soap in her eyes. I know I can bathe my daughter on my own and it's not too hard, but the worry was off my shoulders of anything happening to her.

"Someone got allot of hair from their daddy, didn't they?" Niall giggled to me as we washed out the baby shampoo from her black hair. I nodded to answer him. Niall reached up and ran his bubble covered hand through my hair then focused back to Laila. I looked in the mirror and saw that was probably the last thing my messy hair needed.

"Now you both match." He said like it was no big deal. I got some bubbles and placed it in his dirty blonde hair and finished rinsing the soap off Laila. Niall laughed when he looked in the mirror. I got Laila out of the sink and held her to me and looked at all three of us in the mirror. We all had some amount of bubbles covering us, but in a way it made this normal routine thing for me seem fun.

"We all match." I laughed to him. He wiped the bubbles off us both then helped me with drying and dressing Laila. The way we worked was seamless. I know that it only really takes one person to do all of this, but Niall and I could do it together and it wasn't even a struggle.

Once we were all done in the bathroom, Niall took Laila somewhere in his flat while I cleaned up the bathroom. That only took me a few minutes then I went to the bedroom I was staying in to see Niall was talking to Laila as he was setting her in the baby play pen.

"You're the prettiest little girl in the whole entire world. I know that you'll be so strong and funny and charming and have only the best things in the world. You're tired now, aren't you, love? It's about time for a nap I say. Sleep tight, beautiful." He whispered to her. I just stood at the doorway watching him and feeling my heart clench at how much he seemed to care for my daughter. It was amazing to see how well he was with her, but it was incredible to see him already building her up the way I try to. That's a parents job, yet he's doing it like he was ment to and it made me feel happy.

I left the room before Niall could see me and made myself busy in the living room. Niall walked in and turned on the telly to some movie that was playing. I think he's either rich or he just knows what to do with his money because I know he has such nice things that I wish I could give my daughter. One thing is the space of his flat.

"I have a baby monitor to hear her if she needs us. She crashed once I put her in her bed though." Niall told me, lifting the white monitor in his hand. That was another thing I wanted to get, but couldn't afford it. Even though I don't leave Laila in her own room, I still wanted one if I were cleaning the kitchen and she was alone in the living room. Those were just too expensive for me to buy though. Both of us sat on the couch and got comfortable there. I looked over the baby monitor then set it on the coffee table.

"We make an alright team I guess." Niall laughed to me with his cheeks turning red. I didn't understand the blushing on his cheeks, but I did think that him thinking we worked well together was a very accurate statement.

"I should take you home with me to help me." I chucked. I leaned back on the couch and let my tired body relax. I know I got allot of sleep, but I still felt like I could sleep for another year only to feel the beginning of rested. My eyes slipped shut for what only felt like a second before I jumped at the feeling of a blanket being placed on me. Niall smiled at me and giggled in a way that caused a fuzzy feeling to run through me. I pulled him into my arms because he was just too cuddly for his own good.

"I hope you like the Titanic because that's the only thing that's on that is actually worth watching." He told me as I continued to move his body so it was in a comfortable holding position. Niall moved the blankets so he was covered by them too and pulled me to lay back on the couch with him.

"You said you were the human koala, but I will cuddle with anything that breathes. You're breathing and you're just as cuddly as me so this works out great." Niall said. I smiled at that then closed my eyes to rest a little. The last though I had was probably one from pure loneliness, but I wondered if this was what it would be like to have an actual family of my own.

A/N: sorry for not updating! This week is crazy! I've fixed allot of things for my other stories so I'm proud of the progress that's being made there! What is one thing you day dream about!?!!?!?!? Comment / Vote!
- Bri;)