Meeting Again Part 2

Clint: We arrived at Stark Towers. Clint explained that I would be living with my sister now. We entered the building and rode the elevator to the top. As soon as the doors slid open, a red haired women in a casual outfit walked confidently up to us and said.

"Welcome home сестра*."

* That is Russian for sister.

Thor: I awoke in the hospital. A large man was sitting in a chair beside my bed. He was in a T-Shirt and jeans. The chair seemed a bit small for his huge form. He looked up as I stirred. His eyes were the clearest blue I had ever seen. It reminded me of the Pacific Ocean after a storm.

"My Lady. I see you have awoken. Do you wish me to call the physician?" He asked softly.

"No no. I am quite alright. Please do not be angry. May I ask what happened?" You asked softly and timidly.

You expected a hit or slap or maybe even a kick. You squeezed your eyes shut so you wouldn't see it.

A soft large hand gently cupped your chin and tilted your head up. You opened your eyes and stared into the stormy eyes.

"Suffice to say. I saved you from the men who were chasing you. They will never bother you again."

"You mean? I'm.....I'm free?" you asked, tears running down your pale cheeks.

"Yes. My friends discovered that you were being used as a test subject for Hydra. Knowing that you likely have no home, we made arrangements for you to stay with my friends and I. We can protect you there. Is this arrangement pleasing to you?"

"Yes of course. What is your name, if it is not impolite to ask."

"My name is Thor."

Bucky: Your eyes opened and you groaned as pain filled your head. You began to cry softly. If you could feel pain, you were not dead. You realized you were being carried. You looked up into the face of your rescuer.

"Where are we going?" You mumbled.

"Home.: The man replied quietly.

Loki: I don't need anything else for his story