Hugs

Tony: You always hugged Tony when he felt unloved. Despite his arrogant and confident façade, he was really insecure. You always wanted him to feel loved. It nearly broke your heart when he came in the bedroom at the end of the day and buried his face in his hands. He always worried he would make mistakes and fail. You would wrap your arms around him tightly and he would bury his face in your neck, often leaving little kisses on your face. Tony hugged you when you would do something cute. Be it when you were fangirling or just when you were concentrating, he would wrap his arms around you and kiss your hair, mumbling that you were so beautiful.

Steve: In spite of the toughness when you first met Steve, you actually loved hugging him. He was so strong and he loved to just hold you in his arms. You were almost always hugging each other. Your past made you feel worthless but Steve knew that when he hugged you, all of it would be forgotten. You always hugged him because you wanted to be sure he knew how much you adored him.

Bruce: Oh Bruce. He always hugged you when you turned away from him. Weather it was at the end of a fight or you just leaving the room or going to work, he would grab your wrist and pull you close. Often he would sink to the floor while holding you. He knew he didn't deserve you, but he wanted to show how he felt. You always hugged him when he got angry or stressed. He always seemed stressed and you would wrap your arms around his torso and kiss his shoulder. He always felt relaxed after you hugged him.

Clint: He hugged you when you began to speak passionately about something or when you sang. He loved your voice. When you played the piano, he would rub your shoulders till you stopped, then he would hug you tight and give a quick squeeze at the end. You hugged Clint when he would practice his archery. Your hugs always distracted him but after he would kiss your forehead and laugh gently at how silly you were.

Thor: It seemed like Thor never stopped hugging you. Despite his large frame he gave gentle hugs but you never felt so protected then when you were in his arms. You craved protection after you healed from the experiments. He knew this and always hugged you whenever you felt vulnerable or frightened. You hugged Thor when simply relaxed. You loved how he could be intense and godlike but then the next minute want pop tarts. You hugged him when he wore a T-shirt and jeans or just when he attempted to make pasta one night.

Bucky: At first Bucky was afraid to hug you. He didn't want to hurt you. But knowing that you once tried to kill yourself inspired him to hug you more. He hugged tightly. He squeezed you. He wanted to make sure you were still there. He hugged you when you felt sad or depressed or just at night when you were about to fall asleep. You hugged Bucky when he felt insecure about his past and his arm. You would trace his red star and then wrap your thin arms around his thick torso, kissing his chest.

Loki: Loki would hug you after a fight or panic attack. You fought a fair amount and when you would turn away with tears in your eyes, he would gently grab your arm and pull him close to you while he whispered apologize and sweet things into your ears. You would always hug Loki when he got angry, turned blue, or when he felt sad. You knew it was at his lowest points that he needed you the most.

AN: I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, IT ENCOURAGES ME