Sleeping

Tony: You sleep right on top of Tony....at first. When you first go to bed, you lay right on top of him and he usually rests his hands on your back or bum and your hands tangle in his hair. You, however, move a lot in your sleep. Usually the next morning, you would be spread out across the bed and Tony would be in exact same position as he had been when you first went to sleep.

Steve: You both slept facing each other. Steve would hold both of your hands in his large ones and you would fall asleep holding hands with your faces only inches away from each other. Steve loved your little hands and he always wanted to hold them. Whenever you had a nightmare, he would pull you close and kiss your forehead, whispering sweet words to you until you fell asleep again.

Bruce: After weeks of convincing him that he wouldn't hulk out in the night, Bruce finally agreed to sleep with you. At first, he didn't even want to touch you, but you would wrap your arms around his torso and push your head under his chin. He loved how small and tiny you were, yet you fit in his arms perfectly. He loved the smell of your hair and how you always smiled in your sleep.

Clint: Clint was always the big spoon. He would pull you as close to him as possible. His arms wrapped around your stomach and your little hands curled around his arms. He would whisper sweet nothings in your ear till you fell asleep. He always made sure you fell asleep first. He wanted to be sure you were safe.

Thor: Thor would lay on his back and you would snuggle into his side. He would stroke your hair and trace your facial features gently. You would wrap your scarred arms around his chest even though they couldn't completely wrap around him.

Bucky: Bucky would pull you close to him and your legs would tangle. You faced each other and he would always fall asleep with one hand resting against your back and the other in your hair. You would wrap your arms around him and fall asleep to his heartbeat.

Loki: Loki would fall asleep on top of you. He would bury his face in your neck, usually kissing it a few times and then he would wrap his arms under your arms and his hands would rest on your shoulders. You would stroke his hair and rub his back gently before falling asleep.