Chapter Two

Jeff's POV:

I glimmered through my sunken eyes at the young girl walking down the street. She had just left library and I had been waiting ever so patiently for her. I glanced at her large grin as was her norm whenever she was at the library. Whatever enticed her about the large brick building with its large open rooms befuddled me. Her smile was the same as back in her childhood. 

Watching her briskly walk home was a daily routine for me. I had done it for a while now, and it was a habbit I wouldn't soon break. Many times I wondered why I had not gutted her like the rest of her family, minus the brother who somehow alluded me that evening. 

Suddenly she stopped, as if startled by my movements. I froze clinging tightly onto the tree that I hid behind. I could kill her at any time, yet I was constantly frozen before attack. The last time my knife had bit flesh was the previous october, the couple of teenagers camping in the woods never suspected that I was lurking, and always watching.

Lately I had started putting my sights on the girls friends, by girl I of course mean Allie, the girl that I had been chasing for these years. Finally I sunk back into the darkness as the streetlights came on, before she could catch a glimpse of my pale skin under the light.

Rushing on ahead I crawled into the forest, this was where I had claimed my last victim, and on this lovely evening I would claim another. My hands trembled at the thought, I licked my lips in anticipation as I walked slowly through the trees. I could hear it now, a labored breathing of some random jogger or other passerby. Giggling softly, I looked over in their direction. They had frozen up now, most likely having heard me.

"Is there anyone out there?!" Yelled the jogger her eyes dashing through the woods. "Seriously if someones pranking me this isnt funny!" She stopped as I reached her my breath warm on her neck. "Who are you?" She asked as my grin widened.

"Go to sleep." I whispered as my knife pinched the side of her lip, her blood slowly trickling out. She only whimpered the fear paralyzing her. A dark spot began to form on her pant leg, and dribbled down as she started to cry. My knife dug in good, and soon the girl lay motionless with a wide grin, and less organs to keep inside her smooth, toned stomach. Smiling at my catch I backed off, hearing another noise in the woods. The voice was recognizable. It was Allie. . . .