Chapter 3:Pass or Fail Survival Test

Start from the beginning

"Ok, next the girl with red hair." "My name is Naomi Uzumaki. I have a lot of likes I like including Ichiraku ramen noodle shop, food and have some dislikes including people who lie to themselves. My dream is to become one of the most powerful Sannin and I want to help other accomplish their dream especially my brother Naruto. As for my hobbies I like to train, draw and walk around the village." Naomi said finishing up her introduction.

So, she kind of like her brother with the dream. Kakashi thought.

"Ok, last one." "My name is Sasuke Uchica. I hate a lot of things and don't particular like anything .What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone. I hope he doesn't mean me. Naruto thought. Sasuke is so cool!!!! Sakura thought. Wow. I wonder who he wants to kill. Naomi thought. Just as I thought. Kakashi thought. "Good your each unique and you have your own ideas. We'll have our first mission tomorrow."

"Well, what kind of mission are we going to have?" Naruto asked. "It's a task the five of us will do together. It's a survival exercise." "Huh? A survival exercise." Naruto asked. "I thought we were going to have a real mission. Not more practice. We already did this stuff back in the academy that how we got here." Sakura replied back to him. "This is not like your previous training." "Then what kind of training is it." Kakashi started to chuckle. "Hey. Why are you laughing that was a normal question?" Naomi asked raising her eyebrow. "Well is I tell you you're not going to like it."

"Just tell us!" Naruto said getting impatient. "Of the 28 graduates. Only 10 will pass and be accepted as genin. The other 18 will be weeded and be sent back to the academy. In others words this will be a make or break pass fail test and the chance you will fail is 66%."Naruto Naomi Sakura and Sasuke face dropped. "See I told you, you wouldn't like it." "That crazy. We worked hard to get here. What was that graduation test for?" Naruto said. "Oh that. That was just to select people who would be able to become genin or not."Kakashi replied back. "What!" "That's how it is. i decide whether you pass or fail. Be at the training ground at 5 a.m. don't eat breakfast or you will puke and bring your ninja gear." He then disappeared.

Well people are going to look up to me, so I'm not going to fail!! Naruto thought.

If I fail then I'll be separated from Sasuke! I have to pass! Sakura exclaimed in her head.

If I fail. Then I will be, behind while he still out there. My revenge would be slowed down! Sasuke thought.

I can't fail. I've been dreaming my whole life to become a ninja. I can't go back now! I need to train or else I'm going to fail! Naomi thought.

~Timeskip~

Naomi p.o.v

Naruto and I went home it was still a bit early only 6 in the afternoon. We had spent most of their time waiting for their new sensei to come. I grabbed an apple and was about to go out the door. When Naruto said. "Hey! Where ya going sis?" "Training." I replied back to him. "Oh okay I'm going to head out in a bit don't be too late and I'm not going to be home for dinner." Naruto told me."Okay! See ya later big brother!" I said as I ran out the door to the training field.

~Training field~

I started out with my ninjustu. "Shadow clone justu!"5 clones appeared. I trained for a good twenty minutes until I heard a rustle in the bush and a throw a kunai .Someone came out with the kunai in their hand. That person being Sasuke. I walked up to him. "Sorry." I said to him with a sheepish smile, with my hands behind my head." Hn." Man! I hate it when he does that. It was silent for a while. He handed me back my kunai.

"What are you doing here?" I asked deciding to break the silence. "What do you think baka, I'm training. "By yourself?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah. But if you want to spar you just should have said so." He said with a smirk. "But! I never said that! I just asked it you were training alone! But whatever since you want to spar then let's go." "Okay, Uzumaki. Let's make this interesting. If I win you buy me whatever I want for dinner but if you win then you will buy me dinner. Deal?" "Fine by me." We shook hands. "Just sparring got Uchica, no ninjustu or genjustu." He nodded. "On, 3.""1, 2 ,3"We said at the same time.