Kill Me Like You Do to Your Toast.

Chapter 5: Kill Me Like You Do to Your Toast

Kacy's P.O.V.

"Kacy wake up~" someone had said, waking me up. Okay. Now that person is going to die. I don't care who the crap they are, or where the heck that person came from, -insert name here - is going to die. Today's my big amusement park day, and I'm not that sleepy, so I give that idiot one more chance to live. I grab my pillow from under me and place it over my head. "Macy, will you please wake up?" the person asks. I can't really hear the voice to figure out who the heck decided to wake me up. (There's a pillow over my ears. Duh.) Did that jerk just call me Macy? Oh it's on, and momma's gonna have some fresh blood tonight.  

I rip the blankets off of my bed, snatched my pillow, and swing it at my victim. He falls to the floor, defenseless, but without a scratch. His eyes are closed and he lies there like a life-less body. I smile at the scene of the dead body. That was a pretty nice one shot critical hit. I start beating him without mercy with my pillow and yell,"Jackson! You have been conquered by the one and only Ka-" The door swings open, cutting me off in surprise. 

"Kacy, wake up, mom didn't want you TO-HOLY CRAP!" Jackson yelled, while walking into my room. Wait. If Jacksson is alive, conscious, and at my door then, who's that guy? "YOU JUST BEAT NICK TO DEATH WITH YOUR FRICKING PILLOW." Jackson screams, looking down at the dead body lying. before us. "Yeah Jackson, I totally know that I'm beating Jay to death with my pillow. And luckily for him, there's some fresh and lucky drool to stick onto his face." I grin, still killing the poor body. "That's how I show my love and affection for him." Jackson grabs my the other pillow from my bead and then hits me with it. "No." He commands, "That is NICK. NOT JAY. YOU JUST KILLED NICK." 

I look back at Nick. His navy polo short and matching plaid Bermuda shorts. He looks so......so.....hot. 

Holy shedevil. I just killed the guy of my dreams. Kill me now. Seriously. Just take a butter knife and rub it all over me,using the side with the ridges, just like the dangerous way you put jelly on toast. Or better yet, just throw me out the window. 

I fall to my knees while Jackson finds another pillow on my bed and hits me with it. "Just kill me." I cry,putting my head in my hands, next to my future husband. "No charge. Actually, I'll pay you for doing this beautiful service. I'll pay for your funeral and everything. And bury you myself, by throwing your body into the ocean. Burying my sister will be the best moment of my damn life." Jackson chuckles. "One more word and there'll be one more body lying on this floor." I snap back.  

"OHMYGOD. Where the hell are we going to put this gorgeou-I mean ok dude's body?" the idiot stumbles. "He's mine. And throw him in the trash can. No one must see you get rid of the body." I whisper, looking around the room. There must be no one that listens to us. 

"ME!?YOU KILLED HIM. NOT ME.You take care of him." Jackie pleads. 

"Whatever." I turn around, facing him. "What do we do? God. Please. Someone. Send us an angel." 

"You're angel has arrived, sweet." Another person said while walking up the steps to my room. It was Jay. Okay. Now the only people that's supposed to be here are Jay and Jackson. Now what's with Nick?  

"What the hell is going on here?' a tall, cute Jay walks into my room and puts his arm over my shoulder. "Why is Warman here?" Jay observes Nick and kisses my cheek, trying to anger Nick even though he was knocked out cold. My face tingles a little bit. Even though he's one of my best friends, it seems that I get excited and nervous whenever he's next to me. "I'm out." my older brother sighs as he starts to walk out of the room. As soon as he says that , Jay pulls me closer to him. He smells like Axe,my favorite scent ever. And he even knows that too. Nick seems to be waking up as soon as Jay moves,like an alarm went off. My future husband then sits up and smooths back his hair. Nick startles Jay, causing him to scream like a 3 year old girl. God can he scream. And guess what better happens? Since Jay is a soccer player, his reflexes involve kicking when able. Boom. Nick is kicked in the face. He now has the gift of a bloody nose and a concussion. Merry Christmas.